[Archive] Shar�?Ttor the Executioner - Has this been seen before?

Nicodemus:

Mother of GOD!! :o

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

It’s not my cup of tea! :frowning:

:hashut

Skink:

The only thing I don’t like is its beard. That’s ludicrous even by human standards. Nothing that a tad of green stuff can’t fix anyway :slight_smile:

TheHoodedMan:

Hm. Do you think it’s so big?

It has to fit on a monstrous cavalry base otherwise I have nomuse for it.

Forgefire:

looks pretty badass!

Thommy H:

Hm. Do you think it's so big?
It has to fit on a monstrous cavalry base otherwise I have nomuse for it.

TheHoodedMan
I can virtually guarantee it won't.

Admiral:

How about using it as a counts-as Siege Giant or K’daai Destroyer? I’ll probably have little to no tabletop use for it either, but will eventually get one as something of a centerpiece. Because it looks good, though as Skink says the beard will have to receive a green stuff treatment.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I honestly can’t tell if I’m going to like that or not. I need a 360 degree view because I am not sure it even has a head…

wallacer:

Slightly off topic - am I correct in thinking that the Daemonsmith in the picture with Shar’tor was an event only figure?

Or is it possible he might go up for general sale after Warhammer Fest as well?

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/blog/blog.jsp?_requestid=31511709

Nicodemus:

I believe the Daemonsmith is an event only figure. They certainly haven’t had these for sale on the site to my knowledge in the past.

wallacer:

I believe the Daemonsmith is an event only figure.  They certainly haven't had these for sale on the site to my knowledge in the past.

Nicodemus
Thanks for the reply.
It confuses and saddens me that Forgeworld don't want my money.

gorgarrak:

The Daemonsmith is a Warhammerworld exclusive, only avalable in Nottingham, even those of us in the UK who don’t drive will find it hard to get hold of.

wallacer:

The Daemonsmith is a Warhammerworld exclusive, only avalable in Nottingham, even those of us in the UK who don't drive will find it hard to get hold of.

gorgarrak
I wonder if anybody on the forum lives near Nottingham?

Skink:

I honestly can't tell if I'm going to like that or not.  I need a 360 degree view because I am not sure it even has a head...

Grimbold Blackhammer
It took me a while to figure out the design as well :D . The "face" is that blob of red armor where the head should be... It's a mask, and in the center you can see the slid through which the guy can see, although I don't think he can see much through that thing... Which is good anyway! We don't want him to do too much thinking, just trample everyone in his stead :D ... He also has some hair poking out of its mask. That should be his "beard". Ugh. Hell. No. We might be Chaos Dwarfs, but we are still Dwarfs for Hashut's sake.
How about using it as a counts-as Siege Giant?

Admiral
Yeaaaah! I have never found a worthy model for a Siege Giant! This guy is perfect! A crazed Bull Centaur smashing walls and gates :hashut!

fonejaker:

The deamonsmith is only avalable at there store in nottingham. Shartor is up for grabs at warhammer fest and then online after. If any of you want the deamonsmith let me know and il pick some up when i next go (its only like 40mins away)

Ravenswood:

I know is hard to think before 360 degree seen but for now I don’t like him as Bull Centaur. But I hope he will be big enough to convert him as K’daai Destoyer.

Horace:

Looks pretty cool. I think the same as Ravenswood, he will be my destroyer if he is big enough

Fuggit Khan:

It's not my cup of tea! :(

Zanko
I agree with Zanko, not my cup of tea :(

Miasma:

The Daemonsmith is a Warhammerworld exclusive, only avalable in Nottingham, even those of us in the UK who don't drive will find it hard to get hold of.

gorgarrak
I wonder if anybody on the forum lives near Nottingham?

wallacer
I'm in Leeds (60 miles ish north) but negotiating with the Mrs for more Big Hat Dwarfs is difficult at best when talking about £10. I won't even try with forgeworld prices

cornixt:

With a name like that, I’m not sure if you want to be in front of him or behind him during a battle.