[Archive] Shield **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Singleton Mosby:

Now, I have collected enough models to form a decent sized (2500 points) CD army. The only thing I am missing at the moment are shields. I’ve but a handfull of them. Which alternatives are available and where can I get them?

Singleton Mosby:

Now, I have collected enough models to form a decent sized (2500 points) CD army. The only thing I am missing at the moment are shields. I’ve but a handfull of them. Which alternatives are available and where can I get them?

Da Crusha:

Horde_o_bits from ebay sells shields by themselves. marauder shields seem to fit chaos dwarves the best IMO.

Zanko:

What about the GW shields?!

Here is the link - especially these ones!

Or Hasslefree ones!

:hashut

Aman:

I used Marauder shields. They worked well with very little modifications. Granted, they are Chaos symbols and not identical to Hashut symbols.

If you are a real stickler for the difference, then use the wooden dwarf shields and get transfers that are suitable, skulls and such, from a 3rd party transfer seller. The symbols are all over the original book, and in the artwork section (like the lightening breaking an anvil, etc.)

fattdex:

The scibor moscal shields are really nice, full of chaos and dwarvey details

Detail Overload: Painting Big Blue Without Losing Your Mind

Singleton Mosby:

Take a look at my new Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders.

You may like the shields.  :cheers

Herby
They are really nice Herby, but I think I like the Moscal shields best. :hat off

Aman:

those are nice - uncertain if I prefer them to the chaos shields but I like the dwarven faces.

It should be noted that they cost twice as much as the chaos warrior shields, at $1/sheild as opposed to 50 cents.

Da Crusha:

the scibor ones are much bigger also.