[Archive] shipping to europe, problems :(

inkpwn:

Hi, I need a hand. I shipped some stuff to europe ( I think it was poland ) just over a month ago (est) and it still hasn’t arraived with its recipiant. Has anyone had any similair troubles recently?

Necrotique:

I’ve noticed postage from Europe in general seems very slow at the moment. Someone sent me a castle in two parts to reduce shipping cost and one parcel arrived in 3 weeks, the other in 6. They both had the same clearance day for tracking on them.

Don’t know if that helps, but it should hopefully get there soon :slight_smile:

:cheers

Mahtipakarat:

Well that is odd. My experience with british and polish post are so far only positive, I have ordered from Poland to Finland about 3 parcels this year (last one a month ago) and about 6-7 parcels from Great Britain to Finland this year (last one only 1,5weeks ago) And all of them have taken the 4-6 business days to arrive. Also huge + for royal mail for working on saturdays (here post only comes 5days a week).

Did you insure your packages? Not sure how that works or helps though.

Baggronor:

A month is too long, find out what is going on.

Small parcels shouldn’t take more than 10 days.

Zanko:

I’m waiting for a parcel for about 5 weeks now! :frowning:

I hope it is at the custom office - these guys need often some time (at least here in Germany!) … :wink:

:hashut

Mahtipakarat:

Oh haha, I forgot, I ordered some figures form Blacktreedesign january 2010 and half of those have still not arrived ;P. talk about slow delivery. btw what should I do no the matter? I don’t think they are ever going to be sent here.

Ogre_Mage:

Oh haha, I forgot, I ordered some figures form Blacktreedesign january 2010 and half of those have still not arrived ;P. talk about slow delivery. btw what should I do no the matter? I don't think they are ever going to be sent here.

Mahtipakarat
Perhaps they are being shipped though Canada on the way, we are in the middle of a strike atm.

Mahtipakarat:

Oh haha, I forgot, I ordered some figures form Blacktreedesign january 2010 and half of those have still not arrived ;P. talk about slow delivery. btw what should I do no the matter? I don't think they are ever going to be sent here.

Mahtipakarat
Perhaps they are being shipped though Canada on the way, we are in the middle of a strike atm.

Ogre_Mage
Also my co-workers might have hidden the parcel (I work at post office) Maybe I should pull an inquisition on them :).

Novogord Vivendi:

Well I’m already waiting 3 weeks for something to arrive from France…

This is the first time I have this, normally everything arrives within 6 working days.

snowblizz:

Italy and Poland have rather notorious post offices.

I ordered some stuff from Poland which never appeared, contacted the seller and they sent me a new parcel that came in under a week to Finland.