[Archive] Short story on a BSB?

Grimstonefire:

As with Taugrek The Throttler in SoC book, anyone fancy writing a very short story (i.e. one paragraph if you want) about their battle standard bearers?

Basically a bit of background fluff on how it was that they got to hold your army’s banner.

Should be some interesting stories as not many people write anything for the BSB.

Zorgoth:

I guess I could come up with something

oboudd:

my bsb urned his statuse from surviving a tornado

Hashut’s Blessing:

Intriguing, oboudd. How exactly does that work? (I.E. could you post the fluff?)

I usually don’t take a BSB, but I think I wrote some fluff for one once. He was in a unit of BBs and a heard of beastmen charged them. As his BBs fired on his command, he charged in, and began hueing them down. Not sure if I had written the stroy with him having a back banner and using a GW or not. I’ll find it when I have a little more time and post it. In fact, I’ll post all my fluff then!

oboudd:

H.B if you were in Canada for the battle of the bosses campaign there were weather rules.The tornado hit my bsb causing a S8 hit I rolled 1 hurray no wounds,then he went flying and landed half a inch from a cliff,

my enimy hate’s my luck or he hate’s the dice gods.

Hashut’s Blessing:

No, I wasn’t there. Sounds like good rules and a cool (albeit lucky) way to give your BSB a background. Still haven’t had time to type up my fluff for you GSF.

ashur:

Is there a way to purchase the old CD rulebook?