[Archive] Showing off my Old Skool CD's

Sjoerdo:

Hi Guys,

I was cleaning up my Warhammer boxes and ran into my collection of old skool Chaos Dwarfs. Just thought it’d be nice to share some pictures. Collected these in a period of about 4 to 5 years in the late 90’s early 00’s.

(marauder cd’s)

(citadel cd’s)

(war machines and missile troops)

I tried to embed them but that didn’t work with imgur :mask

Admiral:

Nice collection! I’d have chanted “Paint them!” had you not been a sculptor. Better sculpt for casting instead, that way more people can enjoy the fruits of one’s labour. More rewarding. :wink:

Also, how to share Imgur pictures. Took the liberty to edit the links.

Abecedar:

Nice Hoard. I’m jealous of the original ass cannon though. its the only one I haven’t got and realistically will never get

Sjoerdo:

I'm jealous of the original ass cannon though.

Abecedar
Ah, don't be jealous... That is the one non-original piece in my collection. A while back I sculpted and cast my own version of the cannon.

Sjoerdo:

I tried the tips from Admirals link, lets see if it works…

Zanko:

Awesome collection of awesome CD’s! :hat off

Your AssCannon is simply ingenious, as I said several times before! :wink:

:hashut

Carcearion:

Great collection! I have always really loved that wing helmed Sorceror. Probably my favorite oldhammer chaos dwarf.

tjub:

Wow, great collection! And please bring us more of your stuff, would like to see some WIPs etc. Always useful to see! :hat off

Threadbare:

Yay piles of chaos dwarfs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I too have a pile of chaos dwarfs, including one of those fantastic cannons.

Some day I might even put paint on them. I’m waiting for the golden hat subject: paint a whole army.

Willmark:

An ass-cannon (even the non-original is cool), juggernaut and full compliment of Marauder Chaos Dwarf minis???

Sigh…

Unzul:

A gorgeous collection!!! I’m very envious…

Sjoerdo:

Thanks guys.

Plan is to paint one set as per the promotional picture from Marauder back in the day, but for that I first want two complete set of marauders.

dncswlf:

wow man! very nice collection there! I am closing in my completing my collection of 80’s era chaos dwarves… only need 15 more pieces! (well, and the jugger and ass cannon - but those are long shots for me for sure)

Cloister:

I love seeing old school metal!!