[Archive] Siege (ass) Cannon on ebay

Shakhorth:

Well seems another one has surfaced on ebay…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warhammer-UNRELEASED-Chaos-Dwarf-Siege-Cannon-RARE-WH-/300476240127?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item45f5c790ff

This seller has more 3rd edition CD models on sale.

Good luck to any who’d bid on it. :hat off

ps. I’m not the seller of these objects

nitroglysarine:

clam:

Israel, a zero feedback score ?? - this might be affordable - could keep some people from bidding. But then again just 2 people with to much money on their hands - can blow this sky high.

Great find, Shak :hat off

GRNDL:

And that feedback rating might mean its not a good deal…

Pyro Stick:

I agree that this looks like a dodgy auction. I wouldnt give hundreds of pounds to a seller from israel with zero feedback.

rolljordan:

Since this auction was in a never heard before place for this kind of items I have contacted the seller. His answer was that he used to study in UK that is where he bought it, now back home there is no use for it he and he selling his old collection or what is left of it.

I am bidding : ) might get it for cheap. With Paypal I am protected anyway. Not leaving it cheap for T.E.G. to sell on her site for 1000GBP : )

Also looking at the pics seems original, at least crisp details and obviously it has been stripped or inked to show detail. Also tabs seem thick and well detailed. The only thing I can not tell is if it is lead or white metal. Seems lead since is not shiny, and the seller couldn’t tell me.

rolljordan:

I agree that this looks like a dodgy auction. I wouldnt give hundreds of pounds to a seller from israel with zero feedback.

Pyro Stick
:sick yes try discouraging bidders to snipe it cheap at last minute he he :hat off x.x just kidding.

Every time I see rare CD items I come back and look at your posts on guessing prices... and your comments when they go for a fortune like last Jugger. By the way selling mine for 1000GBP if interested is cheaper then the one on eBay :hat:~:|

nitroglysarine:

does seem a bit dodgy, i asked a simple question a day or two ago, no reply.

might be a bad thing. :S

Shakhorth:

nitroglysarine
Lol, if I'd find every transaction where I asked a question but didn't get a response dodgy... I'd never buy on ebay. :D

Seriously though, this is a rather new seller. Some people might be put off by that, but you have to start somewhere. But it's a good deal for those who do put their confidance in the seller, they just might score a very expensive piece for smaller price.

nitroglysarine:

I useually use it as a way to tell if it is legit, like ask ‘hi does it come in the old box’ or ‘have you got any more’ - simple but checks to see if they guy knows what it is he’s selling. Works with larp stuff for me.

and if you pay via paypal, you get all your money back from the seller.

-i’d say DON’T send a cheque, credits card or anything other than Paypal for this one.

Willmark:

nitroglysarine
Lol, if I'd find every transaction where I asked a question but didn't get a response dodgy... I'd never buy on ebay. :D

Seriously though, this is a rather new seller. Some people might be put off by that, but you have to start somewhere. But it's a good deal for those who do put their confidance in the seller, they just might score a very expensive piece for smaller price.

Shakhorth
The flip is that perhaps build bit of rep first before selling this.sure he could be a noob but it does look shady.

rolljordan:

Well 195$ now and 4 days to go. Guess it is going higher of what I can afford. :wink:

zobo1942:

I only recently started buying things on ebay (really, really cheap place to buy cables!) and have had no problems whatsoever.

clam:

£445 - :mad

Guess enough people had confidence in Israelis, eBay and Paypal - after all :smiley:

Fequiil:

could the one that bought it possibly be a member?

Shakhorth:

Still went for a lot less then one before.

Nevertheless still a high price for such a model.

nitroglysarine:

ouch! - £445.00

thats way WAY out of my afford zone.

clam:

@Fequiil

Don’t think it’s a passionate Chaos Dwarf gamer that bought it - so probably not.

- but then again some hard core collectors are members here, so who knows ?? :smiley:

clam:

@Fequiil

Don’t think it’s a passionate Chaos Dwarf gamer that bought it - so probably not.

- but then again some hard core collectors are members here, so who knows ?? :smiley:

@Shak

It did?? Last one I saw went at £300 (in July)

Shakhorth:

@Fequiil
Don't think it's a passionate Chaos Dwarf gamer that bought it - so probably not.

- but then again some hard core collectors are members here, so who knows ?? :D

@Shak
It did?? Last one I saw went at £300 (in July)

clam
Mmm guess you're right, the last one did end at £300. My mistake, must have been confused with the siege tower thing. :P