[Archive] Slave taker idea

kingeamonn:

I came up with an idea of a big war machine with tracks from a tank. 4 death rockers on top and 2 hellcannons. 2 jail cells on both sides of the great warmachine, and a the goblin from the miner kit in the tiny jail cell on the back of the great warmachine. I’m thinking of adding ogre slaves as crewman. Addition bits like skulls and chain would be added later on in the prosses. Ideas would be much appreciated.

Kingeamonn:idea

RichardC1967:

I came up with an idea of a big war machine with tracks from a tank. 4 death rockers on top and 2 hellcannons. 2 jail cells on both sides of the great warmachine, and a the goblin from the miner kit in the tiny jail cell on the back of the great warmachine. I'm thinking of adding ogre slaves as crewman. Addition bits like skulls and chain would be added later on in the prosses. Ideas would be much appreciated.

kingeamonn
and it costs 1000 points...

Geist:

Is this suppose to be a real idea? Because as it sits no. Too big even by current standards, this is not VDR from 40ks past.

If you want an actual slaver thing/vehicle start over and keep it in scale. Here is a rough idea just on the fly.

Chariot base, pulled by wolves or mechanical, hounds. Cage on flat cart, lots of metal bits. Rules something like a chariot. If a unit flees from it they must reroll highest flee dice OR the chariot gets to reroll one of its pursuit dice. Not very good but there you go a on the fly slaver vehicle.

Tom The Cruel:

I like the idea of cages full of hapless fool waiting for the lash of their true masters but the artillary thing I think doesnt fit.

Thats more for melting a local castle wall than taking slaves back to the furnace

Keep Idea bashing though and you will get there

TTC

:slight_smile:

kingeamonn:

A chariot you say…hhhhmmmmm

kingeamonn:

I came up with an idea of a big war machine with tracks from a tank. 4 death rockers on top and 2 hellcannons. 2 jail cells on both sides of the great warmachine, and a the goblin from the miner kit in the tiny jail cell on the back of the great warmachine. I'm thinking of adding ogre slaves as crewman. Addition bits like skulls and chain would be added later on in the prosses. Ideas would be much appreciated.

kingeamonn
and it costs 1000 points...

RichardC1967
Actually all together it's 1250

Abecedar:

The Artisans contest No 2 was for a CD prison wagon. What I remember of them they looked great but the photos in that thread have gone to silicon heaven.