[Archive] [SlaveBay] Chaos Dwarf Big Hat ?crewman?

apocalypstia:

Starting time: apparently june 4th

End time: Thursday June 11th 1000 PM (GMT -6)

Item location: USA

While looking around for some other minis, i ran across this lonely little big hat chaos dwarf (crewman perhaps). This is probally the only one i have in this style so I plan to slave him out to good new home. Mini as shown.

Starting bid: 5 slaves

i have been corrected and thusly revised/edited. my appologies for any apparent confusion and or misrepresentations.

apocalypstia:

Current High Bid: 58 Slaves 6 june 09… 5 days to go

apocalypstia:

Current High Bid: 65 Slaves 7 june 09…

four more days til this little gem is on the way to a new chaos dwarven hold.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Do you ship to anywhere other than USA?

apocalypstia:

yes i will ship outside the us.

apocalypstia:

Current High Bid: 65 Slaves  -  8 june 09…

and the three day march to untold glories and riches begins

Auretious Taak:

If we somehow win a bid can we pay an additional amount of slaves instead of postage costs if we don’t have banking set up to trade money that way?

apocalypstia:

While slave contributions would be considered and encouraged but not necessarilly required; dont worry to much about postage. We can work out something that is extremely bidder friendly for you.

apocalypstia:

Current High Bid: 65 Slaves  -  9 june 09…

off in the distance,  sounds of the celebrations of war bring new life to this once lost warrior of the Dawi Zharr…

apocalypstia:

Current High Bid: 65 Slaves - 10 june 09…

the dawn of a new day in the renewed life of a fabled Dawi Zharr begins to break on the horizon…

apocalypstia:

and the dawi marches on… under 12 hours to go…

apocalypstia:

and the winning bid goes to Auretious Taak for:

85 slaves

seems as if this Dawi will be making a long trek to begin a new reign of terror.

Kera foehunter:

great win !!auretious

Auretious Taak:

Sweet as.

This chap will go nicely with my Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarves to give me CD’s for a Mordheim warband. :slight_smile:

And Kera, I’ve not forgotten about youa nd the Ogre trade either. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Auretious Taak.

Stubbs:

Meh wish I was a member a little earlyer then I could post a bid! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Stubbs, if one of these is over, no need to post. However, there will be more of such auctions going on. I can state for a fact that Kera (hopefully some others too) will be putting some lots on slavebay soon. Keep an eye out and you can try to win one :wink: If you haven’t already, take a quick look at the slavebay rules so that you know how it all works.

Stubbs:

Stubbs, if one of these is over, no need to post. However, there will be more of such auctions going on. I can state for a fact that Kera (hopefully some others too) will be putting some lots on slavebay soon. Keep an eye out and you can try to win one ;) If you haven't already, take a quick look at the slavebay rules so that you know how it all works.

Hashut's Blessing
Haha thanks blessed guy! :hat off I'm gonna read them right away!