[Archive] SlaveBay

Hashut’s Blessing:

This is for all members of CDO. We’re doing this for fun and shall only be dealing with the slave system of the site. This is Kera Foehunter’s idea, I’m simply giving her a hand presenting it. This shall be to trade your figures for the slaves on the forum’s system. The rules are as follows:

1- Need to take a picture of your figure (it can be a green/grey or a painted figures or parts). (Could be multiple figures, just please make sure all pictures clearly show all of the content.)

2- The buyer (using slaves only), shall be the one to pay for all shipping and package costs. This is to be non-profit and will be the cheapest (and, of course, safest to the model) cost!

3- The slave/model trade shall run for a week and at the end of the week the highest bidder must pay the slaves to the seller and the seller must ship the model. On the off-chance that nobody bids, then the lot shall run for another week, after which, if it has not be won, it shall be removed.

4- In respect to bidding- All members wishing to place a bid on the figure, must send the owner a PM with their number of offered slaves. This prevents post-clogging. At the end of each day, the seller shall make a post stating the highest number of slaves bid upon which model (if you have multiple lots, include a picture for clarity).

5- 5 models per week is the maximum allowed to be put up for bidding.

6- ALL monetary transactions must be done by PayPal and the model is to be sent after receipt of money.

7- This thread shall be where people post the picture and starting bid for their lot, as well as the date it started and finishes, including country/state and what time it shall finish. Once the bid is finished, make another post in this thread saying who won it, for how many and that it is no longer available.

grom:

cool idea… but point 6 excludes me =

Hashut’s Blessing:

grom, it;s not difficult to set PayPal up and it has no fees. it even GIVES you (tiny) amounts of money at the beginning. However, if you PM the seller, then they may be able to come to an agreement with you.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Nice model :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice idea, I like the mini!

Monday you say…

Pyro Stick:

Cool model. I might have a go just for fun.

Willmark:

This seems to be an excellent use of slaves so congrats Kera are in order.

Lord Archaon:

Maybe we should start a different topic for each miniature/bitz going through Slave Bay in the Market Place section? Like:

Ghrask Dragh:

slavEbay

I like it :hat off

Pyro Stick:

slavEbay

I like it :hat off

Ghrask Dragh
I would like the credit for slavebay lol.

@lord Archaon: I think its best if all minis are posted here or else the place will jsut get clogged up.

How about we dont just auction minis? How about we auction something like an offer to paint a mini for the auction winner?

Willmark:

Slavebay! Awesome actually works on so many levels it’s not funny

Kera I would but having unlimited slaves kind of puts the Staff out of this. Damn.

Willmark:

I wouldn’t worry about modifying it for the sake of the staff; certain things ate understood as things you give up in order to be a staff member, this is one of those things.

Lord Archaon:

It’s 6.15 hours till the auction is officialy opened.

I’ll post the auction at 00.00 am (i’m at GMT +2 zone)

:hat off

Swissdictator:

Nice. I may have to have a go at this (from either side of the auction).

I like the work Archaon!

Lord Archaon:

I’m happy to anounce the first SlaveBay entry:

Chaos Dwarf Champion

Starting time: Monday January the 26 00.00 AM (GMT +2)

End time: Monday February the 2 00.00 AM (GMT +2)

Item location: Latvia Europe

All members wishing to place a bid on the figure, must send me PM with their number of offered slaves. This prevents post-clogging. At the end of each day, I shall make a post stating the highest number of slaves bid upon which model.

Good luck everyone :cheers

grom:

grom, it;s not difficult to set PayPal up and it has no fees. it even GIVES you (tiny) amounts of money at the beginning. However, if you PM the seller, then they may be able to come to an agreement with you.

Hashut's Blessing
U must have got credit card to create PayPal account (which I dont have ;]). Fortuneatly I sometimes can send mails for free :)

Pyro Stick:

Hashut's Blessing
U must have got credit card to create PayPal account (which I dont have ;]). Fortuneatly I sometimes can send mails for free :)

grom
My paypal is linked to my bank account. Do that and you should be fine.

Lord Archaon:

You forgot to post item location and the deadline. :wink:

BTW nice terminator

Pyro Stick:

Shouldnt all these auctions have a starting bid?

Lord Archaon:

Nope, but the seller should post the current bid at the end of each day.