[Archive] So which faction are you in?

Dontmesswithhashut:

Personally, I’m in the dark pact, how bout you guys? (And girls) :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

The Dark Pact. The ONLY faction to be in! :slight_smile:

Dontmesswithhashut:

Woot! :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimstonefire:

This will probably sound stupid, but do we decide our faction when we register or when we put our battles in?

It it’s at registering is there a way to tell what faction you’re in, if hypothetically you had forgotten…? :wink:

Dontmesswithhashut:

This will probably sound stupid, but do we decide our faction when we register or when we put our battles in?

It it's at registering is there a way to tell what faction you're in, if hypothetically you had forgotten...? ;)

Grimstonefire
Once you get on the forums, you go in "Da Rosta" section and post in the appropriate topic, once the admins fix you up, you will have a logo under your avatar saying which faction you are in :)

Grimstonefire:

Sorted.

I advertised on warseer btw to try and unite any Dwarfs of Chaos players that aren’t on CDO (and skaven players that aren’t on UE).

Dontmesswithhashut:

Just to let you guys know, are faction only has 2 places left until it is full, unless the other two factions catch up in numbers.

Grimstonefire:

Awesome!  I guess the cap on them is to avoid one faction winning through having more players.

So in order for us to get more players in we need more players in the other factions?

I better tell agpo then as he was interested. Looks like I didn’t need to worry about CDO not being a full strength team, as the skaven have taken up the rest of the slots!