[Archive] Some... interesting Dwarf ladies

Grimstonefire:

From Warlord Games

lostmember:

I sometimes think miniature designers really need to get laid…

Baggronor:

Interesting… :o

I actually don’t know what else to say…

inkpwn:

Yea there’s allready been a big discussion of this team on www.talkfantasyfootball.org , there’s been a mixed reaction over there as well.
The guys just sculpting what he wants to do, his own creativity without restriction. Which is nice, I kinda like the team, its also great value at £25, compare that to the �,�75 you fork out for a greebo miniatures team.
The guys next project is fantasy football sprits and gnomes, he has sculpted a leprechaun and 5 pixie set so far, they are great sculpts but the fantasy football aspect is questionable.

Edit: here are the warlord pixies=
http://www.warlordgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Pixies.png
http://www.warlordgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Marty.png

Shakhorth:

Must have, distract opponent with small women. :slight_smile:

Honestly when I read the title, I thought it would be much worse.

tjub:

Cool! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

vulcanologist:

Tee hee !

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

cornixt:

Looks very fun. I wonder why a few of them are holding their breasts or pointing at their butts.

snowblizz:

Looks very fun. I wonder why a few of them are holding their breasts or pointing at their butts.

cornixt
Well Dr Phil says if they are old enough to ask they are old enough to hear the answer...
...but can anyone else take that question please?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not on a PG13 site, lol :smiley:

Bolg:

If I ever start playing Bloodbowl (: These would go very well for rune smiths or something along those lines.

Nicodemus:

I’m freaking out!! How can they be totally bare like that!? This is just inappropriate, I mean I know some folks prefer shaved, but they just aren’t dwarf women without the beards!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Actually, in Warhammer, the Dwarf women don’t have beards - yet, nobody ever cares about that when they see beardless ones, lol :smiley:

Abecedar:

cornixt
They are checking to see were the ball has gone obviously or distracting there opponents.

and the third from the left looks like my wife!!
(i would have said rolling pin girl but she might read this post)

lostmember:

Your wife must be TINY!

Abecedar:

Nah she’s not tiny but the proportions are pretty close

Da Crusha:

I think they look great, If I didnt already have a dwarf team… and the plastic slayers from avatar of war werent released… Id definitely buy these :wink: