[Archive] something to do over summer

turquois dwarf:

I have a cunning plan:idea to keep me busy over summer. Iwill try and make a small chaos dwarf army (500-1000pts ish) during the summer. this will be from saturday the 12th of june.

however alot of my cunning plans turn out to be bad ideas so Im asking here to see if it is a good one.

Pyro Stick:

Why would making an army be a bad idea? If you have the time then just do it.

Bassman:

Why would making an army be a bad idea? If you have the time then just do it.

Pyro Stick
Because you waste time you'd better spend drinking, swimming and pickin' up girls! ;)
Of course I'm jocking, let's do it. Plan carefully what you are going to do, so you'll not waste time for ladies :)
and more important: remember to post here what you've done! :hat off

Loki:

Go for it turquois dwarf making an army is always a good thing :slight_smile:

turquois dwarf:

I will probably get the chaos warriors army book this week and work out what i need to do and exactly what i need to buy before I start. once I start I will make a thread in army blogs.

Kera foehunter:

well you could ask everyonehere for a cd !!then you can lay out side and get a sun tan

Ancre:

I think it’s a good idea. It’s not a problem if you don’t finish it in the time you alloted yourself too, you can always continue after !

But “up to the 12th of June” - that’s a very short summer you have in the UK !

Kera foehunter:

maybe it the rainy season starting june 13th

Ancre:

Oh I got it ! You won’t work from saturday to the 12 of June, which would make a short summer indeed, but beginning the 12th of June ! Sorry, I haven’t understood it well first.

turquois dwarf:

yep starting on 12th of june. if all goes to paln finishing first 1000pts by september. I now have an army list that i will be able to build from a box of goblins, a box of marauders and a box of marauder horsemen.

Kera foehunter:

Kera give Turquoise Dwarf a ( hug ) for good luck !!

go get them T D