[Archive] Soul grinder!

lokigod:

the khorne herald I think is just suffering from a mega bad paint job… For example his horns and flesh color are the same :frowning: eems very rushed :frowning:

Hashut’s Blessing:

The herald looks like the rest of the bloodletters with a couple of skulls and a cape. As for the Khorne mortal, HARRY the Hammerer? Hardly a fear-inspiring name, is it? What’s the fluff behind the undead fearing him and how does that explain them being a pavement for him?

cornixt:

Is it an update of this guy:

http://www.solegends.com/citboxes/bc7heroes.htm

gIL^:

breasts are awesome

dancehat:

So is the Soul Grinder purely a 40k thing or can it be used in Fantasy as well?

wallacer
According to warseer the Soul Grinder is only in the 40k spearhead.
the khorne herald I think is just suffering from a mega bad paint job

lokigod
Indeed. The model look good... although I´ll probably perform a minor surgery and remove that tongue(whats up with the tounges on the khorne models!).

-Dancehat

Nazhur:

the bloodletters are awsome. I like them really much. but actually I like the most of them. shall be intersting to read this codex/armybook when it comes out.

metro_gnome:

breasts are awesome

gIL^
QFT...

Arlon:

the big green thing in the backround could be the scult for the rumored 100 mil greater daemons

the soul grinder looks awesome

the plaugebearer on the palquain looks really cool

the new plaugebearers are … interesting

im a fan of the caped bloodletter

frills on the flesh hounds are a throwback

if thats harry thats a really cool mini

the new bloodcrushers are awesome

daemonettes … wow much different painted

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m wondering why they named him Harry and how it’s supposed to be that guy, but oh well :smiley: Does anyone have the fluff for why undead fear him? other than the original rulebook cover :smiley:

Generally, I’m displeased with a lot of the style of the daemons, but the execution of said style is very well done.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

new jugger = converted mech taurus?? awesome :cheers:)

AGPO:

I wouldn’t use the model itself (I’m going for Assyrian rather than steam punk mostly) but I’ll definately take the pose

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Haha, cool. I won’t even need to buy a soulgrinder model to use it - my old converted Defiler might do just fine. :slight_smile:

I am not so sure about the Khorne herald. Looks a bit too much like the Beastmen character Morghur for my taste. The 3-headed Fluffy… uh, Khorne Hound is seriously nice though.

Kera foehunter:

That is so freaking cool !!!

Ghrask Dragh:

:slight_smile: Nice one Ishkur, hopefully your gift of foresight will work with your Chaos Dwarfs too!

:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damn, that looks awesome. Understand why I thought the one in the original post was just a conversion?