[Archive] Space Wolves

Zonk:

Space Wolves

Arjac Rockfirst

Borador:

Looking very nice!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zonk:

I have 5 armies. 1 - army chaos dwarfs, 2 - Empire FB, 3 army of Imperial Guards, 4 - bloody angels, 5 - Space wolves. I do all armies itself, therefore I should work much to receive the big variety in units. Many my works at all have no photos…I do many soldiers to order

Borador:

Would love to see a photo of all your miniatures together. Like a “big” military parade hahaha. :slight_smile:

Zonk:

It is impossible, at me very small workshop. But a network possibility gradually to spread photos of different miniatures

Nicodemus:

It is impossible, at me very small workshop. But a network possibility gradually to spread photos of different miniatures

Zonk
Hey, we'll take what ever you can give us!!

Castellan:

If you made these yourself, then these are amazing. :slight_smile:

-Castellan

Bassman:

Great sculptures but please no wooden shields in the 40k millenium!!! :o

40.000 years of technology development to end with wooden shields is a little bit too much imo :stuck_out_tongue:

Said this, awesome as usual! :hat off

dncswlf:

Maybe the “wood” is really metal crafted to have a wood grain for that rustic appearance! ha… great figures!

cornixt:

Not all wood is equal. maybe these are genetically engineered or naturally harder than steel. It’s the future, in space, with alien things, it can be anything really!

Those wolf masks are great.

BeeZharr:

It’s a Storm Shield, it doesn’t matter it is made of as the energy field is what offers the protection. Excellent sculpts, really captures the character of the Space Wolves.

vulcanologist:

Very nice sculpts! You continue to impress!

Zonk:

It's a Storm Shield, it doesn't matter it is made of as the energy field is what offers the protection.

BeeZharr
Exactly!
Has no value from what the board is made. In the world of 40k that matters only that in boards there is a force field generator, the force field reflects blows. Axes and swords too it is perfect from other epoch, but they are often used in 40k. Space wolves are a prototype of Vikings, therefore I have given them a corresponding kind and the weapon.

Bassman:

Ok, I’m not into 40k fluff, it just seemed to me weirdo. So now I want to see a wooden tank!! :smiley:

However, as previously said, great sculpting!

:slight_smile:

Zonk:

So now I want to see a wooden tank!! :D

Bassman
Wooden tanks are a heresy! ))

And here wooden Boards on each side a Rhino it is correct, as wooden boards on sides of Dragkara of Vikings.
Wooden Boards are ancient artifacts, a heritage of ancestors. And it is possible boards from the ancient ships metal modern boards of wolves are sheathed