[Archive] Special Characters... well sort of

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Member's Name - Awbbie
Statline:
M WS BS S T W I A LD
4 7 3 5 5 3 4 4 9
Equipment: The Crown of sorcery, Heavy armor, Lotsa choppas, shield,

Special Rules:

The Crown of sorcery: The crown allows Awbbie to be a second level wizard out of the lore of death, but it is very confusing listening to both it's voice and his own. As so he suffers from stupidlty.

Awbbie
Did you just copy Azhag the slaughterer rules?:P

Hmmmm....should I do rules for myself?

two_heads_talking:

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Patience young one.. someone will do you..

Patience young one.. someone will do you..

two_heads_talking
Cool you sound like my Dad :P

And i'm not asking anyone to do my rules it just i'm making real rules for Godbob and I don't know if I should post them or a humorous one?

bow_for_hashut:

B_f_H

M Ws Bs S T W I A LD

3  5   2  3  5 2 3 2 10

Equipment: Studded gloves of Doom, Leather Jacket (light armour)

Studded gloves of Doom: +1s, +1a.

Special Rules:

Growl: Once per game bow_for_hashut may relese a utterly repulsive, gurgeling sound. This counts as a breath attack with strength 3 that ignores armour saves (Wizards with the Lore of Death or Metal are immune to this attack(exept posers, see below).

Hater of Posers and “Fjortisar”:BFH hates these people and gains frenzy if any of these people are within 12".

Worshiper of (good) Metal: BFH may not strike a Wizard with the Lore of Metal, unless the Wizard is a poser (determine by roling a D6: 1-2 poser, 3-6 True metalhead).

Quell Animosity: See orcs and goblins rulebook page 20.

Points cost and Armies: Bfh is a hero with a cost of 666pts:hashut (just kidding, he’s worth 90pts), he may be used in all chaos armies, vampire counts and also may be used in eny other army (exept high elves and wood elves), but if taken like this he uses up a rare choice.

GRNDL:

There used to be stats for me, but I was deemed unbalanced and unfair and was ultimately written out of the game. Kinda like the Squats.

two_heads_talking:

There used to be stats for me, but I was deemed unbalanced and unfair and was ultimately written out of the game. Kinda like the Squats.

GRNDL
was your miniature also removed because it looked as terrible as Nagash? lol

cornixt:

Before anyone does mine:

Cornixt

Statline:

M WS BS S T W I A Ld

4  6  5 4 4 2 5 2 7

Equipment:

Large quantities of homebrew, offensive beard, stroller of holding (contains Brats)

Special Rules

Defender of Vague Fluff: Cornixt must charge anyone who says any of the following: Hashut is a Chaos god; Orcs are fungus; any statement that defines anything as true even though it was only hinted at or stated as a belief in the fluff.

Offensive Beard: Gives +1A. Opponents must pass a Ld test or fight with -1WS due to its tickling nature.

Flat feet: Cornixt can walk for hours at his own pace with no problems, but shopping pace makes his feet hurt in minutes. May march at all times, even when enemy are within 8". If he moves less than his full movement (except when in combat) then he may not move in the next turn.

Brats: Accompanied by two children who either distract everyone he meets or sends him temporarily crazy at their own whims. Roll a D6 each turn.

1-5 Everyone in base contact is at -2Ld.

6 Suffers from Stupidity until the start of next turn.

Point cost: 256pts. Takes up two Hero choices

What Armies may utilize: Any armies that contain bearded models, Orcs and Goblins

GRNDL:

@two_heads_talking

It was somewhat horrifying. As my CDO T-shirt photo will testify.

Kera foehunter:

Cornix you forgot the a special rule

of Hashut’s admin

The spell of never wronge!!

the spell of never wronge is used only when the Admin are losinging a arguing

this is done in the way that the other person thinks there winning

in them the admin deleats the post !!!

Defender of Vague Fluff: Cornixt must charge anyone who says any of the following: Hashut is a Chaos god; Orcs are fungus; any statement that defines anything as true even though it was only hinted at or stated as a belief in the fluff.

cornixt
But orcs are fungus :~

Awbbie:

Member's Name - Awbbie
Statline:
M WS BS S T W  I A LD
4  7   3  5  5 3  4 4 9
Equipment: The Crown of sorcery, Heavy armor, Lotsa choppas, shield,

Special Rules:

The Crown of sorcery: The crown allows Awbbie to be a second level wizard out of the lore of death, but it is very confusing listening to both it's voice and his own. As so he suffers from stupidlty.

Awbbie
Did you just copy Azhag the slaughterer rules?:P

I most certanly did not. I copied the black orc warboss rules.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I wonder if anyone knows me enough to wrtie me up.

al-hashut:

al-hashut

M WS BS S T W I A LD

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Equipment: Red Whippy Stick, H/Armour, Large notepad (counts as shield)

Typical Student: Before the start of the game, roll a dice. On the result of a 1, d3 units (chosen by your opponant) may not move for the first turn as they have been held up, waiting for al-hashut to meet them at the location where he said he would last nite after a few beers…he still does, but may generally be 5-10 minutes later than said arranged time.

French Connection: al-hashut has been in exile in central Bretonia for the last few months, as a result, several Bretonian customs have rubbed off upon him. At the start of each turn, roll a dice for the unit al-hashut is leading, if you roll a 1, roll again and consult the below table:

1: Strike! - al-hashuts regiment has become upset over a minor industrial issue; for instance, perhaps the battle is taking place on a sunday. Either way, the unit will not move, shoot, use magic or route. Nothing will in fact happen for the rest of the turn or until certain demands are met.

2-4: Repos de cinq minutes - al-hashut, who has quit smoking for over 2 years now, is gobstruck as everyone around him pulls out a cigarette, lights up and starts discussing in minute detail the existensialist works of Sartre whilst walking at a leasurely pace. Unit moves at half speed for the rest of the turn.

5-6: Cheers! - al-hashut has succumbed to the favourable exchange rate and the generally cheap price of local wine. Having bought everyone in the unit a 5litre box of the stuff, they are understandably quite schindler’s list. Add d6" in addition to their normal move; should this bring the unit into combat, they will be subject to frenzy until the end of this turn.

Points: al-hashut costs -30points. Take the 30points and go buy yourself something nice

two_heads_talking:

why do I think that writing rules about yourself is just plain lazy?

snowblizz:

why do I think that writing rules about yourself is just plain lazy?

two_heads_talking
just hold on for a moment... :~
EDIT: Moment later...

First I'm going to reject your reality and substitute my own, thus:

Kera foehunter
Stat line:
  M    WS  BS   S     T     W    I    A   Ld
4(3*)  4    3    4   4(5*)   2    3    3  10

Equipment: Mug o Rum, Sea biscuits, limes, cutlass, appropriate pirate gear.. white bloussy shirt and brown leggings..

Special Rules:

two_heads_talking
Replaced with:
Foehunter: A title of obscure origin, but it probably means she is pretty badass. Any wounds caused by Kera (after saves etc.) are multiplied to d3.

Alpha Female: Wherever Kera shows up the lads are eager to prove themselves. However there is always a price one must pay.... Any army including Kera can include 2 additional heroes and must always be deploy win a unit at the start of the battle. However to maintain her status as stylish pirate lass Kera is always on the lookout for a good sale. At the start of the turn roll a d6 and consult the following table:
1. Oi! I saw those boots first! Kera and Sojourn stop in the middle of the battle to argue who saw those stylish boots (50% off, mind) first! Feathers ruffled (metaphorically speaking only) Kera and the unit will not move or shoot this round as the rest of the unit form a ring around the �?ocombatants�?� taking wagers and generally encouraging with the time honoured chant of �?�Catfight! Catfight! Catfight!�?�. However woe betide the one who would come between a woman and her prize at a sale�?� should an enemy unit successfully charge Kera�?Ts unit (either later that turn or in the subsequent opponent�?Ts turn) Kera and her unit will immediately be Frenzied as they turn towards the enemy with a hiss �?oWE saw these boots first!�?�. Besides the lads don�?Tt like to see a good fight interrupted either.
2-5. I think I saw a sale around here somewhere�?� Kera and her unit has not spotted a sale yet and will perform normally this turn.
6. There�?Ts a sale! Quick before Sojourn sees it! Desperate to get to the sale before Sojourn, Kera urges her unit on. Kera and her unit may make an additional march move. If this move takes them into an enemy unit it counts as an charge. Kera and her unit can act normally from then on, i.e. declare a normal charge, move, shoot etc.

Fancies pirates: Kera likes pirates. A lot. Subsequently she has developed a knack to find them in even the most remarkable places such as the middle of the Khemrian desert. Any army including Kera can purchase units of Long Drong�?Ts Slayer pirates, Kap�?Tn Skabend�?Ts River Ratz or Zombie Pirates as Special Choices.

Right, now on to the next one.

two_heads_talking (Chaos Dwarf Hero) 150 points

M WS BS S  T W  I A LD
3    6  4  4  5  3  3 3 10
Equipment: Hand weapon, Shield, Heavy armour, Great Weapon.

Gaffer: Arguably the oldest member of CDO (despite not looking like it) THT has seen it all (the additional head being of a certain advantage here), consequently he will constantly keep up a barrage of �?oThose Snotlings aren�?Tt nearly as hard as the ones we used to have�?��?�, �?oBack in my days we�?��?�, �?oI remember when�?��?�, �?oThat�?Ts not a scary Dragon, wait �?~til I tell you about the time�?��?�. The Gaffer is Immune to Psychology, additionally any unit with a model within 12�?� of the Gaffer may re-roll all Psychology tests as they either are eager to look good besides the veteran or are just bored out of their minds with the old coot.
I�?Tm ready now! I�?Tm not ready yet�?�: Having two heads isn�?Tt always an advantage, sometimes they get confused. THT follows the rules for Stupidity.

So as not to just appear picking at others:

snowblizz (hero) 350 points

M WS BS S  T W  I A LD
3   6   4  4  4  2  3 3  8
Equipment: Hand weapon, Shield, Heavy armour, Great Weapon.

Chaos Dwarf comedian (self acclaimed): Constantly annoying and amazing friend and foe with a string of more or less funny comments�?� Any unit charging a unit containing snowblizz will reduce its charge move with d3 as the enemy soldiers fall over laughing, or stand around trying to figure out if that really was funny. However any unit led by snowblizz will suffer a -1 to Ld as they grow weary of the constant joking.

Too stubborn for his own good: Snowblizz is stubborn, really stubborn, sometimes refusing to back down on principle when a more reasonable course could have been taken�?� Snowblizz is Stubborn. Additionally, any Break Test taken by snowblizz (and a unit he has joined) are made on unmodified Ld 10 and may be re-rolled (as if the BSB were in range, however only one re-roll can be made as normal). His sheer force of will also provides him with a 4+ Ward save.

Razorsharp wit: Snowblizz has a witty come-back almost everything and his sarcasm can cut like blade. Any wound Snowblizz saves in close combat will be rebounded on the model who inflicted it with absolutely no saves allowed (trinkets and armour doesn�?Tt stop you hearing his remarks) however any unit/model Immune to Psychology will not be affected by this criticism.

Perfectionist know-it-all: Snowblizz is a perfectionist. While maybe not a Golden Deamon painter he knows what it looks like and won�?Tt be shy in giving his opinion�?� If Snowblizz is deployed with a unit the player may add 1 to any characteristic in the unit as snowblizz critical eyes spots a flaw and suggest corrections. The exception being Mv (he is not know as a patron of athletics) and Ld as the constant joking would erode any benefit in this department anyway. If snowblizz subsequently leaves the unit its previous laziness will reassert itself and the bonus is lost. However getting rid of the annoying git will cheer the unit up giving a +2 Ld boost (up to a max 10). Snowblizz may not join this unit again during the battle, but may join other units (which will have no bonuses/penalties other than the other special rules)

Rational cynic: A rational cynic doesn�?Tt make for a cheery dinner conversationalist but it can be a godsend on the battle field�?� An army including snowblizz can ignore the normal penalty of shooting into combat. Snowblizz knows victory needs no explanation and defeat allows none. Besides his degree in economics tells him �?odownsizing�?� was needed to cut overhead in these trying times�?�

His own biggest critic: Nobody manages to be quite as critical as snowblizz, there's precious few things that he hasn't already thought of and worked on (or more likely not bothered to). Sometimes he keeps adjusting what probably would have been better left alone. Snowblizz will re-roll all his attacks in each round of close combat (yes, all of them, fails or hits it doesn't matter).

For hire: �?oWorks for money or best offer�?� is well known slogan and as an economist snowblizz knows everything and everyone has his price. Any army able to pay the exorbitant cost can hire snowblizz.

So there! I've spent way more time on thinking these up that one person should. And I might have well forgotten a few things I invented in the middle of the night. I might well edit this to add something, I had some ideas for a couple of other members as well.

two_heads_talking:

ROFL… cuddos mate… well done… (second head) was he making fun of me?

Xander:

The one who rarely speaks.
As with most admins Xander rarely speaks,only watches.Xander causes fear.

Dang, I have been MIA for the past couple of months, haven't I? I've been working overtime at my job... This week I have had a bit more time. :) So I've been posting a lot more. I mean, I am not that silent! Look at my post count! :P

Kera foehunter:

delete catfight between me and sojourn

we ware diffrent size boots so fighting over boots is out!!!

good try!!

snowblizz:

delete  catfight between me and sojourn
we ware diffrent size boots so fighting over boots  is out!!!
good try!!

Kera foehunter
I just wrote what everyone was thinking... :)

Besides, it is a very good deal... I could make it 60 or 70% would it be better then? :~

EDIT: and in another 2:30 AM inspirational moment, the perfect retort came to me: "I was always told size did not matter...:o?"

Oh, and GRNDL makes a point I have always suspected...

GRNDL:

I thought that women fought over shoes/boots not to wear, but just to add to their collections in their closets… So, the catfight thing should stay I think… :slight_smile: