[Archive] Spring in Alberta

Khan!:

This is the view from my front porch today.

Snowing continuously April 18-19 2008. I don’t think “wtf” is sufficient in this situation.

Knight Of Awsome:

Over in the west coast (wet coast), we had some snow in the spring, melted and then snowed for a second time! I think its from the Werther pattern la nina

Xander:

Obsidian:

Hmm, atleast you have a ‘bit’ of snow.

Here over in the Netherlands it just rains and storms a lot… :frowning:

Khan!:

@ Xander: :frowning:

@ Knight of Awesome: Snow on the west coast?? Did the wheels of civilization cease to turn? :wink:

@ Obsidian: Yes, at this time of year it’s usually raining, but it’s been cold enough to make snow instead.

So it’s now snowing more heavily. Looked like about 25 cm when I shoveled the walk… Sigh.

Kera foehunter:

haha!! must be spring there only 6" of snow.

well picture this Khan!!! here it 75 out. The tree leaves out. I cut grass this week

sleeped with window open . warm southern winds no clould in the ski .

want to trade!!

ashur:

“Lucky you”.

At least from here, where heat is killing us all.

furrie:

Hmm, atleast you have a 'bit' of snow.

Here over in the Netherlands it just rains and storms a lot... :(

Obsidian
I know, from te looks of it, it will rain again here.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Grief. That happens over there and here, I overheated outside and had to wear sunglasses! It’s ENGLAND, damnit!

Sojourn:

ahhh, hahahha. Alberta deserves it. our Calgary office was giving us a hard time 'cause of all the snow TO got a couple months back. then BOOM, it’s 21 Celsius here and 25 cm there. :wink:

yah, Mississauga/Toronto’s weather is what I consider perfect. jeans, tank top, car windows down. lovely. :slight_smile: