[Archive] Sprue Contest

nitroglysarine:

Ok, then i’ll enter it and i’m happy to withdraw if anyone has an issue (that fair enough??)

There’s my tree!

Borador:

Fair enough IMO (:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Joshmohr:

Fair enough! Would anyone mind giving me a hand with handling the rest of the contest? I’m going to have to spend most of today getting luggage together.

Thorne:

struggling to get my photos of sprue only shots off my Ipod. Damnit !

Borador:

Yeah I will help Josh (: cmon Thorne, you can do it! ^^

Thorne:

Here it is I hope shots are not so great as my digital camera is broken and theIpod doesnt take photos so well on miniatures

Ok, then i’ll enter it and i’m happy to withdraw if anyone has an issue (that fair enough??)

There’s my tree!

nitroglysarine
N!tro your a cheat :wink: Nah only joking I think your treeman is really rather cool. Note my use of only sprues no greenstuff or leaves and ground sprues in a pva mix to give the trees a texture of bark. I admit id love to use some moss and lichen on the branches to make the treemen and tree kin more treeish.

snowblizz:

I admit id love to use some moss and lichen on the branches to make the treemen and tree kin more treeish.

Thorne
Nothing stops you doing so after the "sprue" contest...

Borador:

Josh PMed me that the deadline is extended by a week, so more people might be able to enter. After that, the 7-day votingpoll&thread will go up!

Thorne:

Another 7 days darn oh well I guess a few more regiments are not off the cards then.

Borador:

Another 7 days darn oh well I guess a few more regiments are not off the cards then.

Thorne
haha damn that would be an impressive force you would send in then!

Borador:

Contest ends today, make sure to send in updated pictures if you have some!

:cheers

Nicodemus:

Thorne… yikes. Just… yikes man. Can’t wait to see better pics.

Borador:

I’ll post the voting thread now, seems like there will be no more entries I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Borador:

voting thread is up!

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8944

furrie:

To bad I only noticed this thread today :stuck_out_tongue:

Borador:

haha, there will be a next one, dont worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thorne:

Borador:

I’ll use the top picture in the voting thread instead, ok Thorne?

Thorne:

Ta Borador. I just put them up all told because the last shot I posted of them was pretty poor.