[Archive] Steam dragon (not mine)

Ishkur Cinderhat:

A very nice conversion! Something like that was only possible back in the middle ages when gasoline was much cheaper than today. :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

That is something special, great spot Kera!

clam:

WOW! I’ve allways wanted a mechanical dragon for my Tyrant - think I found it - thx Kera - great spoted - have a Slave!

Where is the picture from - any tutorials on this one?

EDIT: Oh! found the original thread myself! - but once again thx Kera

Much more pics can be found here:

http://ogrestronghold.com/forum/index.php?topic=8036.0

Please use the edit button, located bottom right of your post. Thank you ~ Hashut’s Blessing

wallacer:

Good find, Kera.

If the empire can have a mechanical horse, then we CD should be able to have a steam dragon.

Might wander over to the ogre site and check out how he made it.

Pyro Stick:

Double post Wallacer. Naughty.

Wow i never noticed that it had two heads!! Now its ten times more awesome!

wallacer:

Double post Wallacer. Naughty.

Pyro Stick
I plead no contest, your honour.

The dragon itself is nice but upon closer inspection the rider is a bit odd.
Not bad, just odd. I assume he is meant to be a Tzeentch sorceror.

Pyro Stick:

The dragon itself is nice but upon closer inspection the rider is a bit odd.
Not bad, just odd. I assume he is meant to be a Tzeentch sorceror.

wallacer
I looked around on the site and i think this is part of a 4 model Tzeentch army that this guy is doing. He made a mechanical shaggoth as well but he hasnt painted it so its hard to make anything out from the shinyness. Theres also a steam punk chariot which is just the empire steam tank which was quite a dissapointment as this guy is obviously very talented.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I thought it looked like a dragon with metal on top. Then I read the thing and it said wooden undebelly, looked at the extra photos. I’d prefer it to be fully metal steam thing. But, cool nonetheless.