[Archive] Stuff for sale!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Are the 5x8 miners not the boxers of miners that you referred to? I’d like the boxes of miners, not the BfSP ones, please… I’m thinking 25 if possible, otherwise, I’ll think about 5 either way…

Geckilian:

The 5 x 8 Miners are from Battle for Skull Pass. As for the multipart Miners, when I get them I’ll be selling them in their boxes of 10.

TheVoice:

So the Spider Riders and ponies are still there (if so, interest hereby staked)? Are you in the UK?

Geckilian:

Yes they are, and I am in the UK. Postage for the spider riders and ponies would be £2.70 (box and first class recorded). Would you like me to PM you my Paypal address?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll take three boxes of miners when you got them, please :wink:

TheVoice:

Do you accept personal cheque? My access to PayPal is by no means certain.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you. It may change later, but only with fair warning. I’ll PM you my address and ask for your PayPal when you have the models, save doing it now :wink:

TheVoice:

Are the spider riders painted?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Have you received my payment?

Geckilian:

Yes, and the 30 Miners are currently packaged in an addressed box, ready to be posted tomorrow morning.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Brilliant. I’ll let you know when I receive them. I’m contemplating those 5 ponies, but should’ve mentioned it before… I’ll get back to you on that, but no need to hold them for me.

Geckilian:

Fair enough. I unfortunately won’t be able to hold them anyway now, as Sousunou’s bought them with lots of other stuff, which’ll all be mailed out on Monday morning. Huzzah, yet more funding for yet more Dawi’Zharr!

(Just the BfSP box and last box of Miners to go before everything kicks off…)

Knight Of Awsome:

How much do you think sipping would be to Canada? or you probably don’t want to ship there?

Hashut’s Blessing:

They arrived a couple of days ago. Thank you very much! As for Sousonou, I really must have words, he he he.

Geckilian:

To be honest, not a clue, but I wouldn’t mind shipping to there. What’re you interested in? If you list what you’re after, I can take it to the post office when I go on Monday and find out the exact postage for you.

Knight Of Awsome:

I was looking at the tomb spiders (both of them), but i don’t get paid untell the 15th. so i think I’m going to sleep on it…

Geckilian:

Le bump, as I still have stuff for sale. As for postage to Canada, it’s a rather expensive £5-something.

Only a BfSP box and single box of Miners to sell before the Chaos Dwarfs get kickstarted! Think of it as donating to my Dawi’Zharr cause, and getting stuff for it! :wink:

Knight Of Awsome:

Le bump, as I still have stuff for sale. As for postage to Canada, it's a rather expensive £5-something.

Geckilian
I was getting a great deal untell i saw the postage... dang! But thanks for finding out for me...:cheers

Geckilian:

Yeah, sorry about the high postage.

As for stuff for sale, I’ve added a load of Space Marine stuff with a low deal price for the lot. Huzzah and what not.

Ghrask Dragh:

Cool Space Marine stuff, PM sent!