[Archive] Stuff for sale!

Geckilian:

Hello all,

I have the following for sale:

4 x Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower with 2 crew: £4 each. These are shown in page 2 of my army blog here.

Forge World:
Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought with MK IV Seige Drill and Close Combat arms all untouched in bags - £30. (Pending)

Tau:
2 x 12 Fire Warriors on sprue - £11 per set.
3 assembled + primed black Stealth Suits with Burst Cannons - £6.
2 x 12 Kroot Carnivores on sprue - £11 per set. (Pending)
2 x 3 Stealth Suits on sprue (minus Fusion Blaster) - £6 per set. (Pending)
6 assembled + primed black Pathfinders - £8. (Pending)

Space Marines:
Land Speeder (on sprue) - £9.
2 x Land Speeder with heavy bolter and metal assault cannon here - £10 each.
Dark Angels Codex (good condition) - £7
All 3 Land Speeders - £25, with codex £30.

Warhammer Empire:
2 mounted Wizards (Wizard on foot sold) here - £3 each.
8 Knights with command here (shields provided) - £9.
8 Knights here (shields provided) - £8.
2 metal Mortars without crew here - £3 each.
14 metal Greatswords with command here - £20.
11 plastic Greatsword conversions here - £5.
5 metal Pistoliers here - £9.
6 plastic Pistolier conversions here - £5.
Empire Engineer on mechanical steed (opened blister, untouched) - £8
All the above Empire stuff for £45 rather than £76.

Misc stuff:
2 x HThark the Unstoppable’s torso - £2.50 each.
7 oop metal Goblin Wolf Riders (PM for picture) - £7.
11 previous style metal Bloodletters painted - £2 each.
Ursarkar creed and Jerran Kell in blister - £7.
Last edition Striking Scorpions Exach with claw - £4.
LotR Hobbit Shirrifs blister - £3.
Heresy Miniatures - both Ghoul packs, Ghoul King special edition, Ghoul hag and child (ghoul with evicerated corpse, ghoul on all fours and ghoul king are based on 30mm display bases and primed black, but easily removable. Others are untouched in bags) - £12.
Resin Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead (98/100 by Black Scorpion, Limited Edition) - £9.

EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD THAT’S AVAILABLE - £160 INSTEAD OF £173 (which already considers the deal prices!)

Unfortunately, I can only accept Paypal as payment as it’s quick and hassle free for me.

If you’d like anything here then please feel free to PM me. Thanks all.

Hashut’s Blessing:

How much would p&p be to England for the ponies?

Geckilian:

About £1 first class with 40-ish pence on a padded envelope, another 72 pence for recorded delivery.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I may have to buy them then. I’ll need a little think first though.

Sousunou:

:o

If i haven’t missed them again, i will take the spider riders! and a set of the miners

:cheers

Geckilian:

Sure Sousunou, pm replied to. You sure you’d rather not have it all? :slight_smile:

Sousunou:

:hat I claim this in the name of Sousunou/Jiggs/Me PMs have been sent!

:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

All of it sold? If so, I’ll talk to Sousonou in person.

Geckilian:

Yep, the lot sold.

Anyhow, more stuff. Just added the 7 BfSP Dwarf Cannons, untouched, as I’ll no longer be using them. My complete lack of careful thought and planning conversions can be your gain! Sold.

Also, I may have 40 multi-part plastic Miners on sprue for sale soon at £10 for 10 or £38 for the lot, purely as I only want the telescope things from them. Would anyone be interested in a potential £10 saving on Miners?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m considering buying some, but not as many as forty… However, I have spent a lot on WH recently, so I’ll give it a few days to let impulse subside and sense fight fairly with want :smiley:

Geckilian:

£38 for 40 is pretty good though eh? That’s almost like a box free, heh. I’m sure sense will point out 40 is a great number to have. :wink:

At any rate, added an eBay auction link to a large Eldar army for 40k I’m selling. It all helps fund the Chaos Dwarf hobby after all.

Hashut’s Blessing:

You’re right, but I’d never have need for 40 miners :smiley: Unless I had a really nice conversion lined up for them as CD warriors (which I don’t), I’d have no use for 40. 30 maximum… More likely 20-28… Still thinking about it.

Geckilian:

Well I’d be happy to sell you 20/30 for £20/30 once I get them. I’ll most likely be getting them nearer the end of June, after my exams are over. Too many distractions tend not to help with reading time, heh.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, that gives me some time to think about it and thanks :smiley:

Geckilian:

There’s less than 2 days left on my Eldar army auction (link in first post). I’ve also lowered the reserve, so happy bidding all.

Right, I’ve added yet more BfSP stuff since I’ve worked out other methods for converting Hobgoblins, and have a load of spare Dwarfs. I’m sure some of you (or one of you) will find this lot useful.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Dang, that’s a good and tempting offer. Alas, I already have too many greenskins for now. need some more CDs. Partially tempted by the standard bearers, but I’ll save the money for the miners, methinks.

Geckilian:

In a roundabout way it’s good you weren’t tempted by the latest lot Hashut’s Blessing, since Sousunou nabbed those too.

As for the eBay auction, not long to go now, under 8 hours.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll have to have words with him in person still :smiley: He keeps nabbing things, sneaky Druchii sod… :smiley:

Pyro Stick:

Are you going to be having any more bfsp night goblins for sale any time soon?

TheVoice:

What stuff is currently for sale?