[Archive] Subsections to keep or get rid?

Grimstonefire:

Open to feedback here.

It’s a subforum off the Market Place.

To be honest I don’t think I ever actually read a thread there, so I don’t really know what it was all about.

Looking at the posting dates though it’s been over a year since anyone posted in there (waits for someone to post there just to prove me wrong ;P).

I take the opinion that unless people are actively posting in areas they are not needed.

But incase anyone is super keen to keep it I thought I’d ask.

Edit.

Also this section as well:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33

nitroglysarine:

never used it tbh, i wouldn’t miss it.

furrie:

Also never used, so I won’t mis it.

Da Crusha:

I think there are actually a whole bunch of subsections that we could probably do without. a lot of them never get used imo.

clam:

Well being a guy that browse by section - I can only suggest having as few as possible - and only to be used if it has a major influence on the postings in a forum in general - like the Birthday announcement, the galleries and WoH.

Can anyone remember what the *Other Warhammer news’ was meant for?

Grimstonefire:

The other warhammer news was going to be for an inter forum feed, but I think Swiss is working on something else so we can get rid of that one for sure.

Fequiil:

I [/i]

Grimstonefire
or do you know so?

i won't miss slavebay, cause i never used it.

Grimstonefire:

No, I only think Swiss is.  It has been discussed and he would be the person to do it.

The orginal use for that was something completely different and that’s not going to happen, so I’ve deleted it already.

Grimstonefire:

Just to note that I’ve moved both the sections above to the Darklands.  The place all old sections take the Long Walk to…

I’m also moving the Animosity section (presumes it is visible to everyone) off battle reps and campaigns.

As a forum we have limited interest in campaigns it seems, so unless we get a lot of people asking for it that sort of discussion can all be done by pm or on the forum.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Do we still have “Terrain and Buildings” in our picture Gallery? I remeber suggesting it when I first joined up here, and I recall it existed…but I don’t know if it got nerfed or not.

nitroglysarine:

Yup:- http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4770

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Awesome! Nice to see that somethign I suggested is still alive and well!