[Archive] Summer Hoiliday

Kera foehunter:

With this week being the start of Summer .
With school and collage at summer brake .
And some factory shut down

is anyone planning a nice summer Holiday ??

Throw i will being staying around the house or maybe a long week end
getaway  but i will not taking a Summer Vacation

So A holiday or staying home
I like to see who going to have the most fun:hat off
Kera
OPPs could some one move this to the off topic Please

The Odor:

I am going to South Africa in about two weeks, then I dont really get back until its back to work. I have already written down were the GW stores on my road so I can stop by.

theforgefather:

Im off to greece in the summer, that is unless they have even worse money problems… :wink:

Barukh:

Other than leaving for Myrtle Beach in August, not much else is going to happen this summer except painting xD

zobo1942:

No summer holidays here - but we have a list of daytrips on the fridge that my wife, two kids and I will take to places that are within about a two or three hour drive.

I’m looking forward to it - especially since my wife has changed her schedule and we’ll all have a day off together every week - not every six weeks!

snowblizz:

Not going to get any summer holiday. Apparently PhD students on scholarship funding who are behind arbitrary schedule of someone else’s inventing don’t get such.

furrie:

I’m go to two music festivals, but no real holiday.

Skink:

I’m the restaurant manager of the main outlet of a hotel. As all hospitality workers summer means no vacation to me but a general “get ready because they’re coming”!!!

…Ask me again this question in november and I’ll tell you what I’ll do for vacation (I was thinking about climbing the Kilimanjaro anyway…)

Zuh-Khinie:

I’m counting down the weeks (only 3.5 left to go!!!) untill I depart for the Italian alps (Sud-Tirol) to do some extensive mountain climbing and teach some newcomers a bit about basic alpinism (survival, rope and orientation techniques)…

I can’t wait to turn my back on work, jump in my car and make the 1000km long trip for a good, 3.5 week long holiday in the sun.

Before I depart however, I’ve still got a weekend of archery in Holland to look out to.

God I wish it was July already!

Marduk:

I'm counting down the weeks (only 3.5 left to go!!!) untill I depart for the Italian alps (Sud-Tirol) to do some extensive mountain climbing and teach some newcomers a bit about basic alpinism (survival, rope and orientation techniques)...

I can't wait to turn my back on work, jump in my car and make the 1000km long trip for a good, 3.5 week long holiday in the sun.

Before I depart however, I've still got a weekend of archery in Holland to look out to.

God I wish it was July already!

Zuh-Khinie
BORING!!

(jealous)

I am in the southern hemisphere so it is not time for me to talk about summer holidays. However, I will be in NYC next week. I plan to catch up with some investment at the GW shop on 8th Street.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

As someone who now lives in gorgeous San Diego, I don’t really have a need to leave paradise. However my family back home demands attention so I’m taking the wife up to Canada for a week.

Grimbold Blackhammer

Pyro Stick:

I wish i had the money to go on vacation somewhere but instead my summer holiday is going to be spent helping thatch this museum in Glencoe:

cornixt:

Since my trip to see my family has wiped out all my money and vacation time, I will be doing only weekend camping this year.

tjub:

Haven’t decided yet, other than Bovington Tank Fest. :wink: