[Archive] superfella has things for sale

superfella:

hi, i have stuff for sale and i figured id give you guys first dibs incase anyone needs anything inparticular.

ive got the following available, and if ur interested, please email me at christopher.harker@gm.com

high elves:

21 high elf spearmen (painted & based, havent got painted shields, but shields will be supplied), includes command)

20 high elf archers (half painted, half not painted) includes 2 musicians

5 high elf ellyrion reavers - torsos & legs only, 1 musician.

blood angels:

death company rhino with forgeworld doors - painted but needs tracks to be painted & glued in place - tracks supplied

9 or 10 metal death company - no arms, undercoated black, will include a handful of bloodangels shoulder pads

mephiston - assembled, not undercoated

corbulo - part painted

dante - part painted, needs a new base

tycho - painted

generic marines:

10 tactical marines & the commander from black reach

predator - part painted green - has a turret but no sponson guns

razor back - part painted green

sisters of battle:

dominion squad - 4 flamers, champion with bolter & imagifier - no bases, i think they all have back packs but would need to check

battle sister with multi melta - still in blister

battle sister with heavy flamer - still in blister (if i can find it!)

2 more battle sisters with imagifiers

10 man sister squad with champion, imagifier, meltagun & heavy flamer - champ & heavy flamer painted, the others are part painted apart from the imagifier)

random stuff:

two pre-slottabase GW dragons - partially stripped, needs to be soaked in nitormorse again to get last bits of paint off.

two imperial preachers - i think they used to be special characters in a previous edition of 40k

dogs of war

5 birdmen of catraza - doesnt include the champion, just the 5 normal guys

pirazzo’s lost legion - i think i have 20 including full command - never been touched.

5 kislev horse archers including musician - no horses, just bodys & legs

5 kislev horse archers including mucisian - painted & based

also, just in, a fleet of grudge ponies with accompanying wagons… i have 4 or 5 of them waiting for a new home!

let me know if anyone wants anything, and i will update the list if i decide to part with anything else

superfella:

btw, if anyone wants to contact me over the weekend, please do so on here, as i cant get on my email till monday.

superfella:

just to add to this, i found over the weekend a Chaos Dwarf sorceror on Lammasu if anyone is interested?

am sure i have a lord on taurus too somewhere but i cant put my hands on it atm.

edit sale of these currently pending with Time of Madness, sorry to anyone else who wanted them**

2nd edit sold!

Time of Madness:

just to add to this, i found over the weekend a Chaos Dwarf sorceror on Lammasu if anyone is interested?

am sure i have a lord on taurus too somewhere but i cant put my hands on it atm.

superfella
Sent you a PM about these.
Time of Madness