[Archive] Swissdictator's Chaos Dwarfs (revised version). Conversions also

Swissdictator:

I switched the flock, and thought about going with the red/black scheme… but the new flock gave me the dark tone I needed so the colors didn’t blend as much.

I have issues with cameras, they drive me nuts. So they might not be the best.

Actual Chaos Dwarfs:

Conversions!

Bull Centaurs: Including some impact minis ones converted.

Blunderbuss

al-hashut:

Very interesting, the blue is a nice change from the average. Can you tell me what you used to make the bighats please?

Kera foehunter:

i also like the glowing blue!!!Nice big hats and blunder buss.

Swissdictator:

The blue is several layers.

I started with Valejo medium blue → Enchanted Blue → a mix of Valejo medium blue and GW’s ice blue or whatever their sky blue color it is called.

Thanks for the comments! I do like the difference from normal Chaos Dwarf colors, kinda gives them a cold/cool feeling… which can also be fitting too.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Is the lower half of the bull centaur on the left made using an Ironback boar?

Overall, very nice. I like the homemade hats. Mind me asking the method and the possibility of a tutorial?

wallacer:

As others have said the blue works very well. Makes them look cold and sinister.

Swissdictator:

Is the lower half of the bull centaur on the left made using an Ironback boar?

Overall, very nice. I like the homemade hats. Mind me asking the method and the possibility of a tutorial?

Hashut's Blessing
The lower half of some of the bullcentaurs are actually impact minis bullcentaurs.

There is a post in the ideas forum where I described my easy big hats and blunderbuss, but I think you may have found it. ":)

Again thanks for all the compliments, I feel a lot better about sticking to the blue scheme as opposed to traditional red/black.