[Archive] Swiss's AoW Chaos Dwarf

Border Reiver:

Not too shabby, I’m usually not a fan of painted armour, but this doesn’t look bad, in fact it just makes me want to get the mini - too bad no one around here carries them (shipping for a single mini means I wait till the tax refund comes in to get this bad boy and maybe the orc warboss for my oldest).

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, I hear this guy’s the prize for GH#8. Too bad I’m out of the running.

Swissdictator:

Well I’ll have to take new pictures. This guy looks completely different now that I repainted him.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Kool Swiss! Can’t wait to see him in his new duds!

Zanko:

I´m very in suspense of the result!!!

:hashut

clam:

This guy looks completely different now that I repainted him.

Swissdictator
Can't do such a statement without pictures - now let's see what you did :D ......... please ;)

Kera foehunter:

well let s se the new paint job swiss

Border Reiver:

Swiss - don’t make us invade to get a look. Wisconsin is very vulnerable to Canada (Michigan’s Upper Penninsula and Minesota are willing to play along for some cheese)

Kera foehunter:

lol the u .p. of michigan that the part of Ohio that Ohio don’t want !!

so they called it Michigan

clam:

Look what I’ve found :slight_smile:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10129

A new painted AoW - Dwarf Lord of Chaos (to the far right) - who blends in perfectly with his bodyguard unit - great work, Swiss - now close up’s please

Swissdictator:

In order to prevent a riot here he is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clam: Glad to know someone keeps track if the Dawi Zharr Lords have matching accessories to their units :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the… demands and excitement? :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

Yea !!! thanks swiss btw it looks great love the red

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks great! I would have painted him to stand out just a bit more from his comrades, but that’s just me. :smiley:

clam:

I liked the blue one - but your new colour scheme really make him look even better. Really like the red/copper-look a lot :hat off

Border Reiver:

Nice work on the bronze.