[Archive] Tactica Lammasu

The Charioteer:

How do get the best out of your lamma? Lores, upgrades, movement Ect.

rpitts2004:

Not sure I have never use it. I got the finecast one a few weeks ago, have yet to test it

RichardC1967:

give your sorcerer prophet the Blood of Hashut,fly him into the enemy general, throw the blood.Guess you could do that with the Taurus too, but the Lammasu negates the enemies magic weapons.

Groznit Goregut:

I would think that a Prophet on Lammasu would be best to fly around and blast enemy units. Lore of Hashut is pretty short range. I’d say it’s a good combo. Just watch out for enemy shooters.

rubencm81:

give your sorcerer prophet the Blood of Hashut,fly him into the enemy general, throw the blood.Guess you could do that with the Taurus too, but the Lammasu negates the enemies magic weapons.

RichardC1967
And then the enemy reveals the Dragonshelm and we remove our prophet :cheers

RichardC1967:

RichardC1967

rubencm81
small chance of that...most people don't use that type of protection(they'd rather tool up with a more expensive magic armour) unless they are using a flammable general...but good point..

rubencm81:

RichardC1967

rubencm81
small chance of that...most people don't use that type of protection(they'd rather tool up with a more expensive magic armour) unless they are using a flammable general...but good point..

RichardC1967
As a dark elf, CD and tomb kings player, all my characters wear the dragonhelm and fire gemstone. I suppose this will change depending the country you live :cheers