[Archive] Tarrakk Blackhand killed my Avitar!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, after 2+ years, I finally decided to kill my Stimpy avitar and replace it with a pic of my Tarrakk Blackhand mini.

I figured out how to reformat the picture myself! :hat off

What do you think?

Da Crusha:

I like it better. I have been thinking about changing my avatar but havent found the right pic yet.

Abecedar:

The bugger killed your avitar, who surely didn’t deserve it, and now your avatar is hiding from this new fiend

Pyro Stick:

What do you think?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Much better than your last one.
I like it better. I have been thinking about changing my avatar but havent found the right pic yet.

Da Crusha
Paint up an MM90 and use a pic of that

Loki:

I like the new guy, i used to change mine all the time until i finally found one i liked and have stuck with the big hat ever since

furrie:

I like the guy, I have been using mine seen I joined. Its such a lovely big hat :stuck_out_tongue:

vulcanologist:

Really like it! Must figure out how to do myself one!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Actually, you take a Jpeg picture and throw it into some editing software and change the properties so the picture size is a max of 150x150 pixels. Save the picture and then go into “Change Avitar”, follow the directions, and then upload the picture into there.

Zanko:

Nice guy and cool pic - despite the “strange” looking BigHat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, he was one of my first mini’s.

vulcanologist:

Cheers tarak I’ll try that soon !

Zanko:

Well, he was one of my first mini's.

Tarrakk Blackhand
I don't mean this special hat - I mean BigHats in general! ;P

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Oh, Ok. I thought you meant it wasn’t detailed enough.

cornixt:

I’ve been thinking about changing my avatar. Now to choose…

nitroglysarine:

I just have as i accidentally deleted my old ones link. :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

I hate when you guys change you avatars - I then have to read the actual usernames to figure out who posted what. Hole idea with avatars is to identify each member, you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

- but that said - I’m glad you finally add something Chaos Dwarfs to yours. Looking good - but like Zanko said: “What’s that on his head?” :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW: Anyone knows if Xander is still up for doing the old ‘standard’ CDO-avatars - I should really have a new Twisted Tales/Sjoerd-one? or maybe just ask Pyro, who did a cool job doing my last one.

Fequiil:

Well, he was one of my first mini's.

Tarrakk Blackhand
I don't mean this special hat - I mean BigHats in general! ;P

Zanko
good point you got there.;P

Border Reiver:

I hate when you guys change you avatars - I then have to read the actual usernames to figure out who posted what. Hole idea with avatars is to identify each member, you know? :P

clam
Yeah, that whole reading thing can really put a brake on the communicating thing. Next thing you know we might even have to look at the people we're talking to.;)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

…or look at their posts before we comment back! :smiley:

clam:

Over my dead body :smiley: