[Archive] Taur'uk ruling?

Iron Demon:

Hey gang,

I was rereading his entry in the army listing and had a question. Tamurkhan states, "A Taur’uk can only be taken if your force contains at least one unit of bull centaurs…"

So does this mean you can only ever have one in your army?

I’m very curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Nein.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

m0rg0th:

Nope. If you have atleast one unit of Renders in your army you can have as many Taurruk in your list as your points allow.

Yodrin:

Nope. If you have atleast one unit of Renders in your army you can have as many Taurruk in your list as your points allow.

m0rg0th
Yup

Geist:

Having said that, it is though hard to shoe horn more than 2 into a list. Because damn they get costly fast.

Bloodbeard:

Having said that, it is though hard to shoe horn more than 2 into a list.  Because damn they get costly fast.

Geist
Then on other hand it's also priceless when he kills a frost phoenix or a rune lord on anvil in a single turn.

datalink7:

Having said that, it is though hard to shoe horn more than 2 into a list.  Because damn they get costly fast.

Geist
Then on other hand it's also priceless when he kills a frost phoenix or a rune lord on anvil in a single turn.

Bloodbeard
How does he do either of those things in a single turn (unless by turn you mean two combat phases, and even then it seems unlikely)?

gashnag:

Geist

Bloodbeard
I loved it when mine killed a Black Orc Warboss on a pig in a challenge