[Archive] The Blue Beard Host of UZKULAK

Mocchus:

Hi everybody

Last paint and creation

Chaos dwarf Lord of madness

A great Lord or a hero, don’t know at this moment …

Mocchus:

and the project is a chaos dwarf juggernaut conversion

nitroglysarine:

looking forward to seeing the juggernaught done.

dncswlf:

Impressive piece, what is going to drive it?

Like the Master of Madness too! nice work!

Mocchus:

Before modeling the juggernaut i’ve got some work.

The Purple Guards (obscidian guards)

All my works of the two last days… comming soon, the deamoneater.

Alfract:

Love the use of the bret errant helm on the models, something i have for my obsidian guard as well

Mocchus:

My last acquisition

Astragoth sealed… a plaisure to open it !!

nitroglysarine:

what does 1625pts mean?

Is it a curacy?

My brain can only read is a 1625 points. ;p

It is an awesome model, i got one a few weeks ago and i’m working on a gentle mod for my army.

Mocchus:

honestly, I don’t know but I think it’s the points value. In the 4th edition…

nitroglysarine:

Wow, special characters were expensive in the era! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mocchus:

Hi everybody

The deamoneater is finish

maybe I took too much picture … :stuck_out_tongue:

Mocchus:

And more pictures

Mocchus:

I have to paint the bull centaurs, Astragoth and working on a conversion of juggernaut/Kollossus. More picture in a few days…

Abecedar:

Hey there, I’m definitely heading towards a army scheme with purple in it and I think I’ve figured out what my problem is with your colour scheme. In the first picture with the lord on the Taurus, the ratio of purple to gold isn’t large and it works really well, but in the other troops I think there is too much purple for me. Might be a hangover from being forced to watch donny osmond all those years ago… oh dear off to the therapist again.

Abecedar:

Forgot to say, for my lesser beings, I’m trying washing them with watered purples so they look not quite as good a quality in the clothing and other stuff as the CD’s will be.

Mocchus:

The purple scheme is as present as the blu from the bears and with the snow it’s create a contrast very interresting and colored. I love it :slight_smile:

PS: Who or what is donny Osmond ?

Loki:

Great looking army Mocchus really like the use of the master of madness and the conversion work on the daemon eater very nice :slight_smile:

Mocchus:

Thanks you Loki

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Mocchus:

Hi Everybody,

It’s being a long time i didn’t come to the forum but last year i update my chaos dwarf army, here is the link where ou can find that.

Nains Du Chaos - Album photos - Fantasy Logbook