[Archive] The Bronze warriors of Uzkulag [11-12-29 warriors, bases and trolls]

Da Crusha:

thats a nicely painted sorcerer Ive never actually seen his hunchback before. really cool bull centaur unit too, and nice converted axes. I use one of those lower bodies for my BC Hero. what upper body did you use for the center champion model?

getting the pins all the way down to the base is kind of difficult isnt it? I had to fiddle with it and drill a bunch of holes in the base before I got the pins all the way down. at first I tried to glue it to the base without pinning it but it was way too fragile.

Obsidian:

Those Bull Centaurs sure look big and menacing allright! The bodies are from Starplayer? and the torsos?

Da Crusha:

Those Bull Centaurs sure look big and menacing allright! The bodies are from Starplayer? and the torsos?

Obsidian
they're Impact miniatures

Obsidian:

Oops, got the name wrong! I meant Impact! :~

Thx!

zobo1942:

That sorcerer is AMAZING!! I love the pale and sickly skin tone - It really looks like he’s been living in the pollution-ridden industrial wasteland of the chaos dwarfs!

Keep up the great work!

Dhark:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I need to get quicker with painting and converting but it is so hot this summer in Germany. It is so hot that you can watch the paint dry on your brush. That�?Ts no fun to paint… :wink:

Here you can see my entry for the GH XII. It wasn�?Tt enough for a award, but at least I tried :smiley:

Thanks for voting and watching

Dhark :hashut

Da Crusha:

I voted for these! I suppose the ones kneeling are for the front, how do they rank up?

Dhark:

I voted for these! I suppose the ones kneeling are for the front, how do they rank up?

Da Crusha
Hey Da Crusha,
Thanks for your vote! :cheers I made a pic of all my painted CD�?Ts where you can see the rank of the annihilators.

And you asked me a couple of month ago of a scale shot of the big Overlord and I forgot to do it. Sorry. :hat off Here you are.

Regards

Da Crusha:

ohhh, looking good. that overlord sure is a big guy. thanks for the shot. keep up the good work!

Dhark:

Greetings my honored Chaos Dwarf Brothers in arms, :hat off

It�?Ts been quite here in my thread for a while. I admit after I started with Infinity I was occupied and hadn�?Tt that much time for my beloved dark dwarfs. Anyhow recently I finished a few projects for the warriors of Uzkulag.

First I finished 4 warriors with a champion:

Then I prepared a few bases for the next evil dwarfs:

And finally I finished 4 trolls for my goblin slaves:

These great models are from warploqueminiatures and I can highly recommend them.

More to follow next year :smiley:

Best regards