[Archive] The Brush Slave League Table - BSL Season 2, Round 8 - the winner

G.2:

Some VERY close scores at the top of that ladder. Well done you guys. Its going to be a close one.

DAGabriel:

That was quick work on the table, thx clam!

My aim to end in the top third still seems realistic in spite of the marvelous painters here.

Lord Aldades:

My goal, first half of the table, has been reached and I`m actually quite amazed how I ended up 4th at the moment :-s

clam:

Scoreboard is now updated :slight_smile:

The 2012 BSL - final results:              

League Table
                                                          Round 8

Sorry for the delay, but this month has been a bit hectic at Casa Clam.

DAGabriel:

Now, this months there are a helluvah lot of close pairings, I think we will see about 50 % draws.

Great work, guys.

clam:

Sorry for the delay, but haven’t had access to the spreadsheet with all the details for days. Wife took the laptop with here on a 10 day trip, and I complete forgot to move it to another one. Should really get that NAS up and running (I guess) :~

Scoreboard is updated - and should there be any mistakes, just let me know.

furrie:

Thanks for the fantastic work clam and to everybody whom entered a team.

DAGabriel:

Seems to be a hard fought season! Thanks for the work, clam.

Jaeckel:

Clam, I don’t understand why you don’t count your own points? You should be first!

clam:

Hmm! … I find it quite obvious I can’t really take part in the competition element of this. So, till someone else take over, its going to be like this.

clam:

League table is updated. Still very close in the top 4. Should give us an interesting finish. Really tempted to put those 4 up against each other in the last round. What is your opinion about that?

EDIT: Had to upload new table as the themed bonus was only counting as 2 points. That was an mistake. The themed bonus in round 4 was 3 points. So sorry, luckily it didn’t change anything in the top.

Bolg:

Really tempted to put those 4 up against each other in the last round. What is your opinion about that?

clam
Interesting idea, it has my vote. but in the top 4 still random? of 1 against 2 and 3 against 4? I prefer random.

DAGabriel:

Like Paint-Off you mean? Sounds interesting! Even if I have to say that it will be near impossible to gain a win against Jaeckel. Have to wet my brushes, only finished the “steeds” until now.

Blue in VT:

That seems like a reasonable idea to me Clam.

:hat off

Blue

Jaeckel:

Like Paint-Off you mean? Sounds interesting! Even if I have to say that it will be near impossible to gain a win against Jaeckel. Have to wet my brushes, only finished the "steeds" until now.

DAGabriel
Errr... on the other hand, I have some difficulties to paint 6 models in 3 weeks (just one horse for the moment). So, from my point of view, it seems rather possible :P

clam:

I’d probably look at who has been up against who. Don’t have the spreadsheet here with me so, not sure how it looks. Else I’ll do a random draw. But will only do it, if you all 4 feel comfortable with it, of course.

And as Jaeckel said, there is always a chance. He has been looking strong though. And then please don’t forget that there is a Mad Painter for 2nd and 3th, as well.

Bolg:

In the end its your Brush slave you are running, so you do what you think is best. The only one I really dont want to go up again is Mangel dà trois (Thorne) and pairing the to 4 assures that so I say go!

clam:

It’s ours :wink: I’m just here to organize things - and keep things running.

Just think it could be fun having a sort of final, that it really.

Jaeckel:

I’m OK with the idea too.

clam:

And here is the final result (look post #1).

Season 2 has finally come to an end and we have found a winner.

BSL 2012/13 champion is … (drum roll) …

[align=center]Jaeckel

[/align]

Big congrats to Jaeckel for giving us such a spectacular season with new entries for all 8 rounds painted to an extremely high standard. Very well done, my friend. First place is so well deserved.

Also a big congrats goes to Bolg, DAGabrial and bas_2312. Thank you for your high quality paintings and for your commitment. Very well done.

Last, but not least, big thanks to all other participants, voters, spectators and members of CDO. Thanks for taking part and for showing us your support.