[Archive] The Brush Slave League Table - BSL Season 2, Round 8 - the winner

clam:

The League Table for the Second Season of BSL:              

League Table

Round 8 - final

- and please check that I got it right - quite a puzzle :wink:

furrie:

First of all I want to thank clam for his work and second everybody who entered this competition.

I do have a question about the draw, between me and borador there is a difference of one point (20-21) does this count as a draw. Because its a draw accoording to your table.

clam:

Glad you asked :slight_smile:

1. Points for winning, drawing or losing a match

If the difference between overall votes cast for either competitor is less than 3, the match is considered a draw and both/all three participants receive 1 point. A draw between two participants in a 3 opponent match will �?" if shared 1st - be rewarded with 1½ points, and if shared 2nd - 1 point.

Rules
That rules was made to try and have “clear wins” - and not have them effected by un-even numbers of voting or any speculation about, that “you own vote” could have made a difference. So when this close, we’ll consider it “a draw”.

furrie:

thanks for the info.

clam:

Polls has just ended and I have updated the scoreboard (post #1) - so this is how it looks after Round 2.             

- think I got it right, but if not please let me know, right ? :wink:

All left is to say is thanks to all participants, people who looked in, voted and/or commented during round 2 :cheers

furrie:

Thanks to all entries, voters and clam for organising this comp.

clam:

- think I got it right, but if not please let me know, right ? ;)

clam
And so I didn't - Bolg, you didn't have a draw in round 2 but a "loss", so I have by a mistake rewarded you 0.5 point to much. Will fix it when I'm back home, tonight, so sorry Bolg :(

* EDIT Sorted out, now :~

Mostyn:

Thanks again for organising this.

I must say that as may aim from the outset was ‘not to finish last’ the fact you’re placing yourself in that position makes the aim that much easier to achieve.

I’m already looking forward to seeing what everyone has done next month.

GRNDL:

What sort of degree do you need to understand that chart? And how come no one’s gotten a theme bonus? No one sticking to the same thing?

clam:

A degree from the common school of football, I guess :smiley:

But to help a guy how obviously doesn’t read these league tables every Monday …;

Rounds = rounds played

New team bonus = number of new teams qualified for a bonus

Themes round bonus = only awarded in round 5 and 8 where we have a pre-determined mutual theme

W = rounds won (poll winner)

D or 2nd = draws or if 2nd in a 3 opponent match up

L = loss

PTS = points in total. Calculated from over über-complex point system. 3 points for a new team, 1.5 for winning, 1 for a draw and 0.5 for a loss. Special theme bonus will be 2 points, but as said only rewarded in round 5 and 8.

:smiley:

Insidious:

Thanks for clarifying lol, was wondering the same thing early today…

Bolg:

...Bolg, you didn't have a draw in round 2 but a "loss", so I have by a mistake rewarded you 0.5 point to much. Will fix it when I'm back home, tonight, so sorry Bolg :(

clam
I only see this now. No worries, I knew I lost (by a well deserved landslide). but I didnt read the table well enough. Next round I too shall have boobs!!!
Feels kinda strange typing that but I know what I mean (;

clam:

Voting has ended and the league table has been updated. As always please check you result :slight_smile:

clam:

Updated after round 4

Bolg:

This is getting exiting!!!

theforgefather:

I need to “pick up my game” a bit more…

clam:

A bit delayed.

Scoreboard is updated - and still very, very close in the top - so keep it up guys!

Bolg:

Oeh 2 points behind. I need to start winning more/paint better or I lose bigtime.

And as always: thanx for everything Clam, painting a few models a month has never been this exiting (:

furrie:

just 2.5 points behind I should realy win a match sometime

clam:

League table is updated after round 6. Still really close in the top 6.