[Archive] The CDO Army Book

Willmark:

Here you go Snowblizz:

http://dogsofwaronline.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=398

These were originally on darkshadowgames which folded a long time ago.

Borador:

Pyro- you never know, nor would I be so sure about that... Seems to me there is an HUGE amount of material featured in Word of Hashut 1-5 and in #6 coming up
Indeed, I do not, I mean where are the airplanes, the blimps, the zeppelins, the mutated gyrocopters which run on corpses and where are the crazy experiments no one has ever heard about? XD

Well it seems like there will be no unity when it comes to rulebooks, unless someone would put in every single model ( category ) converted on the site, asked the opinions of everyone on the rules of each and tried to make it as balanced as possible with the feedback of all the members ;D + It would need some unconverted machines so that people would be quiet for a moment and could start converting before they'd start complaining not everything was put in ;D

Scion:

I thought it would be a great idea if ont to do this, then to send in a compilation of massive amounts of artwork, fluff and rules to Forge World, if they are starting a fantasy division that would allow us some input. You never know.