[Archive] The centauro enano blog (Hero chaos dwarf update)

centauro enano:

Xander thanks for this magnificent web encourages many people to make dwarves of chaos.

(Hashut’s Blessing  wrote) I have a single criticism which is: the captain’s hat seems to finish a little sharply. It feels a little like something needs to be on top. Whether that be a simple spike or another skull (ace up or an actual skull) or small flame or something. But,t hat’s personal taste. It still looks brilliant! Good job…

I doubt if anything more to add or leave it like that. will probably put a simple spike.

(minty wrote)

falls down to the floor crying

now I remeber why I started avoiding this site, you all make me feel sad and upset about my pathetic sculpting skills…

thsoe dwarves are awesomely cool, the sculpting is so clean and good, I’m so jelous

I’m sorry if you feel bad :(,. A greeting centauro enano.

minty:

no need to apologise, I’m just over dramatic, thats all;):slight_smile:

PS: to help you sort out the quotes (at the moment the look a bit messy) try the quote box, just put

centauro enano:

Hello everybody, I’m a bit lazy lately with the dwarves of chaos and decided to build a foundation of movement for them.

Bases for 20 warriors, 2 for 15 blunderbusses, 5 bulls centaur

See you soon, centauro enano :hat off

centauro enano:

The horde grows MUuaAAH  :hashut:hashut

Skullomartin:

WOW nice conversions!

Mi conversed chaos dwarfs compared with this are a shit! XD

I like this faces!!:cheers

Arashi:

Still covering with great conversions. Keep them coming!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Love the hats and the noses on the latest minis. What are using for the regimental bases? Is that balsa wood?

centauro enano:

Love the hats and the noses on the latest minis. What are using for the regimental bases? Is that balsa wood?

Ishkur Cinderhat
Is wood marquetry, I like to do it all very resistant

Kera foehunter:

look great!! love your new big hats

Loki:

awsome work centauro enano your gs work is so so good, the big hats look great cant wait to see more and to see these ones painted keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Merchant:

Wow :o its been some time sence I have been looking at your conversion work - but again WOW it is great, I cannot make anything just half as good as this. great work friend :slight_smile: :cheers

centauro enano:

Although I do not move much for the forum, in my spare time I converted the chaos dwarves.

Now I’m starting with a warlock, I hope you enjoy it

Got some original warriors of the fifth edition. Did not know they were so robust :o, so I decided to build a warlock that was consistent with them.

:hat off

apocalypstia:

excellent works, that hero and horn player really caught my attention. The straight horn pipe… looks as if it will finish out well and might be an idea i need to borrow some of. That malignant dwarf… NICE… lol… looking forward to the completed versions.

tjub:

Although I do not move much for the forum, in my spare time I converted the chaos dwarves.

Now I'm starting with a warlock, I hope you enjoy it

Got some original warriors of the fifth edition. Did not know they were so robust :o, so I decided to build a warlock that was consistent with them.

:hat off

centauro enano
Cool! But where did you get the staff? Id like one of those... :)

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Hmmmm…that staff could be from 4th or 5th ed.It is for shoure no’t new as is no’t as much detail as there could be,but then it could be home made for all we know.

But anywho nice work lookin forword too seeing more:hat off

centauro enano:

The body is a dark elf, The crosier is a wizard of chaos, Added pictures of those figures.

Thanks again for following my blog and comment :cheers

Zanko:

This sorcerer guy looks very promising! :hat off

I´m eager to him finished and painted! :wink:

:hashut

Snotling:

hm, when i see your minis, i think i have to invest more time in sculpting my blunderbusses and gloves. you have cool stuff, very good GS-work. keep it up!

… and something… looks familar to me :slight_smile:

Skink:

Whoa, just whoa. Flawless GS job. Perfect particulars. I like also the ichonografy you went for, these skulls & lightin bolts are just too good. The sorcerers in particular are my favourites. The face of the one with his arms lifted is sculpted very well!!!

Now give us more!:slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

that looks great i love the hat!!! you might hat to do a class on how to make one !

HINT HINT