[Archive] The colors of Hashut?

Joshmohr:

I was thinking, today, what are the colors of Hashut? I don’t think we should use red, or orange, as it is associated with Khorne. I was thinking bright yellow and bright blue, but that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whats your opinion?

EDIT: Just noticed that Im not sure and havnt decided are both listed, i meant to delete haven’t decided Lets just ignore haven’t decided!

Bolg:

what about brown or reddish brown?

CheTralfara:

OTHER: Red, Bronze, Purple, Orange, Black… and the occasional yellow.

Zanko:

Silver & Black & dark Red!

:hashut

Thorne:

Purple, yellow, brass and chain mail :wink:

tjub:

Red, black and metal! :smiley:

m3lvin:

I’ve tried to just stick with brown, black, and dark metal colors for my models,…

but I have to admit it gets quite boring without red…

clam:

I really don’t like the thought of a unified colour scheme.

Like most other races in the warhammer World - I would like to see diversed schemes.

Take a look at Wallacer’s army - think he had used every single colour in the Citadel range - and they look awesome :wink:

furrie:

I’m using shadow cray, midnight blue, dwarf bronze and tin bitz as main colors for my cd army

Borador:

Midnight blue, ice blue, and some other blues, loads of greys and white and black? xD and gold and chainmail.

Zanko:

@ clam: I agree with your opinion concerning a colour scheme for a full army! Look at mine! :wink:

Nonetheless I mean Hashut should have his own colours!

Imo all members of a religious cult have their specific colours.

So the priests of Hashut should also have their own specific ones! That means not that every army and striking force shoold look totally uniform!

:hashut

Joshmohr:

I also agree with Clam- But that is just for the armies/ clans of chaos dwarfs. What about there god, Hashut?

Kera foehunter:

Red and blue and silver

Swissdictator:

Bronzeish or tarnished metal…

Red and black work well. Though I have seen the occasional brilliant use of purple too

I have the historical gamers view that while not “Truly uniform” and “clean”… making them look like they’ve been used or a little dirty goes a long ways towards realism.

ashur:

metalic colours. from silver to bronze

Henroth:

I think that is Red, Black, Bronze and Silver. :hashut :hashut :hashut

nitroglysarine:

i’m doing, silver, copper, brass and red.

Alric:

The colors I favor are any combination of these

Black

Red

Orange

with

Bronze

Copper

Gold

Silver