[Archive] The Dark Hearted Men from the north - Zhatek's Warriors of Chaos Army Blog� �

Zhatek The Weird:

So i have joined this amazing community not too long ago, and the winds of chaos has really gotten it’s hand around me.

So i got a really good deal, were i got a warriors of chaos battalion box for almost nothing. Which made me a really happy man. :smiley:

So to start of heres a group shot of what i have build so far.

I have 5 Chaos Horsemen

A unit of 13 Chaos warrior’s with full command

A unit of 3 Skin Wolves

A Chaos Lord

and last but not least a Chaos Sorcerer.

The army is led by Olaf the Unbreakable, who wields a black maze given to him by a “weird” Dawi Zharr :wink: on one of his first conquest’s near the Dark Lands.

Olaf the Unbreakable front:

And some side shots:

Olaf often seek’s out the tribe’s sorcerer Loke’i

Left side view:

Back:

Admiral:

Great kitbashing! It improves the Warriors unit a lot. Will the mace have pig skin wrappings on the handle? :wink:

Yodrin:

It’s coming a long I see. Both Olaf and Loke’i looks great. LF to seeing some paint on those!!

Bloodbeard:

Great start of a chaos host. Looking forward to seeing how your crazy colouring will it these guys.

Zhatek The Weird:

Thank’s for all the replies, i really love reading them. :slight_smile:

I just have a little update for now, Olaf the Unbreakable.

Front:

Back:

Side:

Shield close up:

Olaf appearently got to my camera and he appearently took a selfie. :wink:

Admiral:

Haha, that’s a good and unusual yet fitting colour scheme for a Chaos Warrior. :slight_smile:

Yodrin:

Nice and striking colors. Just give him some edge highlight and he will be glorious:)

Zhatek The Weird:

I am slowly progressing with the army and i have started the painting progress, i am almost done with another character for the army just need the basing to be done. But without more introduction here are my second chaos sorcerer or should i say sorceress. :wink:

Ragna, The Ice Witch of Kjoln Peak.

Front:

Side:

Back:

Admiral:

Nice colours. She must have strong arms and neck to hold that skull with one outstretched arm and bear that mask. I used the same shoulder pad as a mask for a possessed CD warrior.

Clever way to make use of that tricky Marauder cloak!

Zhatek The Weird:

The Vikings are back, so i had a lot of bits lying around so i kitbashed two heroes from my lovely bitsbox.

Bjorn The Vengeful front:

Right

Left

Back

Sion The Manslayer front:

Right

Left

Back

Some background story on these guys and why they are undead.

Olaf’s tribe has been cursed the warrior’s of the tribe cant find rest in death, their corpses reanimate and return to battle only short after they have been slain in battle.

A man named Bjorn lived alone in a little village, one mistfilled day everything Bjorn owned was taken from him in matters of minutes. When a ogre tribe attacked his village, Bjorn barely survived the attack and was found by a man name Sion Ulfenskjold. Sion offered him his help to get his revenge on the ogre tribe, by bringing him to his chieftain Olaf who accepted him as one of his own men. This also came with a price, Bjorn had been gifted the same curse as all the other men in tribe, which they had been given many moons ago. With the help of Olaf’s tribe the ogres did not stand a chance against Bjorn’s bloodfilled revenge, Olaf saw a great potential of a warrior in Bjorn, after the battle. Olaf decided to make him one of his chosen warrior’s. 

Sion Ugordsson a man feared by all men, his rage and tactical thinking in combat make’s him a feared duelist. Sion is a man purely driven to hunt down men who have threatened him and his master.