[Archive] The Four Horsemen's Journey

Hashut’s Blessing:

As some of you may have noticed, but likely not, I have a new link in my signature.

This is to a weblog of an experimental theatre company that I am a part of and I’d really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to read through it and, if possible, attend to the event itself. Currently, I am unsure of what times we shall perform as such, but the space is open for audience members to look at from Monday 1st of June, until Friday 5th June.

The location is Chester based, so if you’re from around this area or nearby, we’d be grateful for you to attend and, who knows, maybe you’ll enjoy it. I will add that this is actually for my university course, but we are to treat it as an actual theatre company in all respects, so everything done for this and us, is done by ourselves. Hope you like what you see. Deatils shall be on the 'blog (the link is in my signature).

Kera foehunter:

well i check it out!! but every time i see the 4 horse men stuff. Its like those people that knock on your door
and try to convert you !

Hashut’s Blessing:

We won’t be converting, merely creating and performing.

Kera foehunter:

ok then !!! so is your gf part of this too

Hashut’s Blessing:

No, it’s just the four guys. My gf actually lives in a different county, so it’d be difficult for her to be involved lol. She is coming to have a look at our progress this weekend mind.

Kera foehunter:

well i know where your mind will be!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Apparently in Yorkshire lol :stuck_out_tongue: Thinking of coming to England just for the show, Kera? Can have a game afterwards lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Canix:

I will come i will bring my four friends

Only in ellesmere port so close and i should have my new car then :hat

Hashut’s Blessing:

I knew there was someone nearb :smiley: Thanks for the support Canix! I bet ya can;t guess which horsemen we decided I was? lol :smiley:

Canix:

I knew there was someone nearb :D Thanks for the support Canix! I bet ya can;t guess which horsemen we decided I was? lol :D

Hashut's Blessing
War? my missus works in disney so not far to GW to get me goodies :hat

Hashut’s Blessing:

Famine lol :smiley: CAKE FTW :stuck_out_tongue:

In Chester High Street ya mean? Coolio :stuck_out_tongue: