[Archive] The Library

Xander:

We’ve decided to move all questionable content here. The Library is an invite only section, so we can give access to this information to the people who will put it to good use.

If you have any ideas on how to expand the scope of this section, let me know!

Pyro Stick:

Do you think a thread about ‘How To Contact GW’ is a good idea for a thread? For a compilation of addresses of people that work for GW that we could write to about any chaos dwarf questions we might have?

Xander:

Do we know how to contact them? Besides Jervis?

Seems like a good idea, does this need to be comfined to the library, or?

Willmark:

I guess it depends on intent of such querries.

Pyro Stick:

Do we know how to contact them? Besides Jervis?

Seems like a good idea, does this need to be comfined to the library, or?

Xander
Im sure that between all of us we will probably be able to pull together a good number of emails and addresses.

If the library is for research then i would of thought that a way to contact the people that probably have the answers would be a good idea. I dont see anythign wrong with posting it in the main forum, i was just trying to think of some way to expand on the use of this section.

wallacer:

We should probably give them some kind of “opt out” option when we contact them otherwise we might start annoying the exact people that we least want to annoy.

Ancient History:

For what it’s worth:

Palace of the Plague Lord

And other vaguely related treasures:

Honourkeeper

Oathbreaker

Gnoblar Horde article

Grimstonefire:

I’ve already got honourkeeper and oathbreaker. Tbh warhammer novels are so cheap I’d prefer to have the book itself than follow it on the screen.

Unless of course they are out of print. Nice find though.

Grimstonefire:

A useful find. I haven’t tried any of these

http://www.asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17032

wallacer:

Neat. The Empire Crusader list caught my eye.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks very useful. I’ll look through it properly later (saved to favourites), but don;t have the time to right now.