[Archive] The Lizard King - CD dice box

Ghrask Dragh:

Great army army buddy, real sweet collection!!

Loving the boar centaur conversions and it’s good to see one of those grenadier giants included on an army too!!

Truely a collectors collection :cheers

Maul:

It has been years since I have seen that many old (ancient) models in one place. The whole force is in such good shape for its years. Just impressive and inspiring.

I hoist my mug to you :cheers

Merchant:

I agree with them all, there is nothing more to say about it - cool cool and even more cool :slight_smile:

:cheers

al-hashut:

Amazing collection of old skool figures. Looks great en masse. That lord must be a bit hot on that balrog though :slight_smile:

Zanko:

My bad, I meant how many points is the army?

You could use the Bazookas as Blunderbuss... :)

How long have you been collecting these?

swissdictator
I calculated today a bit, the army is between 3000 and 4000 points big - without any problem.

Especially when I finished my blunderbusses!

Zanko:

Now I have finished my “new” Immortals!

Cause I´m a very bad “converter” I used the “normal” dwarven Ironbreakers and only changed the paint scheme and the shields and of cause the Standardbearer …

:hashut

fluffstalker:

Really unique- no use of red at all, no braided beards, and yet still a malevolent and powerful feel to the model. Shows that you dont have to convert heavily to make your dwarfs chaos dwarfs :).

Where did you get those shields? Chaos Warrior Pack?

Kera foehunter:

wow great job they look great !! i love the chaos shields on them!!

Pyro Stick:

Excellent collection of 3rd edition models! And that goblin giant is a seriously impressive giant. Thanks for the link as well. Im very tempted. Nice looking juggernaut as well and thats a cool unit of Bazookas. It makes me want to buy more and build a unit of them. Whats the 3rd boarcentaur from the left (the bright green one) made from? And do you have every MM90 chaos dwarf in your collection?

Zanko:

Thanx for the positive feetback!

@Pyro: 1. all Boarcentaurs are made from original GW Boarbodies and from Metal Magic Chaos dwarf minis. Metal Magic was a
              former Miniatures Line from Hobby Products; a german company ( I assume).
           2. no I haven´t all of the MM90 series.
               I bought one in the last days at ebay and now there are 3 ones which lacks to complete the unit

clam:

Great work on those Immortals :hat off

Boarcentaurs are made from original GW Boarbodies and from Metal Magic Chaos dwarf minis. Metal Magic was a former Miniatures Line from Hobby Products; a german company ( I assume).

Zanko
Yes, It was a German Company. You can find the Chaos Dwarfs from that line here:

http://www.collecting-miniatures.com/olley/index.php/Metal_Magic#C1052_Chaos_Dwarfs

and here:

http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/Chaos_Dwarves_28mm

Sculpted by Bob Olley.

And for those who might like the Dwarven Shaman (the Green one Pyro was asking about) and others of the Metal Magic figs - I can tell, that you’ll still be able to find a few of these Chaos Dwarf figs in the MegaMiniatures eBay store for a few $$.

Swissdictator:

I like your “Immortals”, very nice. When I get to my Helm style Chaos Dwarfs, I may draw on this for inspiration.

Zanko:

Yes, It was a German Company. You can find the Chaos Dwarfs from that line here:

http://www.collecting-miniatures.com/olley/index.php/Metal_Magic#C1052_Chaos_Dwarfs

and here:

http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/Chaos_Dwarves_28mm

Sculpted by Bob Olley.

And for those who might like the Dwarven Shaman (the Green one Pyro was asking about) and others of the Metal Magic figs - I can tell, that you'll still be able to find a few of these Chaos Dwarf figs in the MegaMiniatures eBay store for a few $$.

clam
Thanx for the link! :hat off

I looked over the years again and again after this CD from Metal Magic!

wallacer:

Truly superb. The whole army has a nice, dark, menacing feel to it.

Joshmohr:

Where can i find the rules for the Hobbo huntsmen, morter, rocket launchers, and the juggarnaut?

LOVE the lord on Balrog!

Father Grumpmas:

Neat use of old figures - loving the mixing of different brands and eras together - top notch stuff.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You have got one AWESOME army with a lot of “mad Inventions”. I love all the crazy things you’ve come up with and I can imagine that playing against you in a battle would be devestating! Great job!

Zanko:

You have got one AWESOME army with a lot of "mad Inventions". I love all the crazy things you've come up with and I can imagine that playing against you in a battle would be devestating! Great job!

Tarrakk Blackhand
Thanx for the compliment, but I´m a really bad player! :D

I´m afraid that you will crush my army in 2 or 3 rounds ... but that´s life! :P

Know your limits!!! :cheers

Canix:

Awesome collection ,i am a sucker for all the old minis :hat off

I like the boarcentaurs very retro :smiley:

Border Reiver:

Really nice minis

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.