[Archive] The Lizard King - CD dice box

clam:

There will always be a open slot in my army list for you, Kera :wink:

Have always thought it was Kera, and that you named youself after this wonderful model - but yes it’s actually Kara Foehuter - thx for clearing that out :smiley:

And yes Zanko, I would like to know the size (when you get Margara).

Zanko:

Here is now my Sorcerer on his Lammasu …

not the classic one which I don´t like (as I mentioned before)!

… to be continued!

:hashut

TwilightCo:

This is still my personal favorite army. The sheer number of 3rd edition CDs and war machines is quite enviable… it makes my paltry 40-odd 3rd ed. CD collection look like a scouting party! :cheers

Kera foehunter:

WOW !!! That is great i love that figure ! love the nose ring

furrie:

nice lammasu, col idea to use a manticor

Madruk:

Superb job!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hazkar:

cool lammasu,the blue works pretty well

white is a very unusual color for a cd armor,but looks cool

the nosering is so funny :slight_smile:

and your blunderbusses and orcs are once again some great classic stuff

is that the original banner of the orc unit?so cool

Kera foehunter:

wow !! they looks good i like the arrer boys

MartyF:

Brilliant army! How many cool models can one army have?

Bassman:

Niiice new banner to the sorcerer, how you painted those tiny details?

He looks more like a warrior than a sorcerer but who cares :smiley:

Your panzergrenadiers… ehm blunderbusses look great. Nice bronze/copper color on guns, it’s really warm. I like it.

Zanko:

@ Hasgar: The Ork Banner in the middle is not the original one, the mini is a Rackham one. The guy at the right (first pic) is the original one.

The armour shouldn´t be a normal white one, the plan was that the armour should look like a bone-armour. :hat IMO a bone armour is very CDish … :wink:

@ Kera: … yeah I really like the old Arrer Boyz! :smiley:

@ MartyF:Thanx for the compliment - I hope some cool guys will follow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@ Bassman: Yeah cool banner but not painted by me :(, it´s a decal from “Little Big Men Studios”. I used this one cause the forerunner banner (as you can see on the older Lammasu pics) wasn´t really good - rather awful to be honest … :mad  I was always a bad banner painter … I don´t know the reason … so I use now cool decals :wink:

Hazkar:

bone armor?yup,thats really very cdish :mask

apocalypstia:

marvelous classic cd army, love the collection of original concepts with some wonderful elements from other lines seemlessly blended. Well done.

Zanko:

I have repainted my Hellcannon a little bit … and is the result:

That´s it for the moment!

The next update will follow soon!

wallacer:

The Lammasu is really nice, the conversion of the Master of Madness rider works well.

Zanko:

Here are my new Boarcentaurs:

That´s it!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I think I’ve seen the top fellow before! Great work!

Zanko:

I think I've seen the top fellow before! Great work!

Tarrakk Blackhand
IMO it could be my GH IX entrance :)!

Hope you like this nice small guy!?!?!

Bassman:

Do you know yours got one of my votes? Your stuff is zillion kilometers away my taste but it’s so cool how you are so stubborn to stuck with “old style”. Being a dwarf I love stubborn people! :hashut

Why did not poste your standard bearer as GH IX entry? It’s so cool!

Zanko:

Do you know yours got one of my votes? Your stuff is zillion kilometers away my taste but it's so cool how you are so stubborn to stuck with "old style". Being a dwarf I love stubborn people! :hashut
Why did not poste your standard bearer as GH IX entry? It's so cool!

Bassman
The Standardbearer wasn´t ready at the deadline! But also when he would be ready just in time it would be a big "struggle", cause I really love my green one!

More conversions in this style will follow! When I have time ... I´m looking forward to make them and also my Thunderers and ... and ... ;)