[Archive] The new Chaos Dwarfs come out in this year?

Henroth:

The new Chaos Dwarfs come out as models in resin or as official army ?

At least we see some new proven ? :~

Which is you opinion ?

Zanko:

I’m very sceptical! :~

I don’t believe that CD will be released unless I hold them I my hands! :wink:

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

well i say it would be fall at the soonest! hopefully they will leak more imfo this spring!!

but we should know by the first Gameday this year

Borador:

Well, I would first like to see some concept art, or even greens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so I guess there will be more rumors before we get to see them, might be a year or 2 I guess

Border Reiver:

I’m with Zanko - until they are in stores or a catalogue they are nothing but rumours. Greens, while interesting, do not equal new models or rules.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

While I believe the rumour that the WHFB-related FW-esque company will make the chaos dwarfs makes perfect sense, I don’t believe we will see any finished CD within this year. The FW Death Korps models took more than a year from the first WIP shots to the final product. So I would say maybe 2011.

Grimstonefire:

I am feeling optimistic, so models of something for sale in 2010 imo. I have put off buying anything for my army for ages on the off chance we get something, so it would be nice not to have to wait years.

Warhammerman:

I’m very skeptical. Until I see proof from GW I highly doubt their will be chaos dwarfs. I wish their would be though.

Guardian_A:

I’m not holding my breath for any new models. I expect we will hear some more rumors, and maybe another teaser unit like the Hellcannon, but I honestly dont expect to see anything substantial coming our way.

BilboBaggins:

Until I see pre-orders on GW’s site, or better yet models in my hands, I don’t believe any rumors about the Chaos Dwarfs.

Pyro Stick:

I think at most from GW/FW we can expect some artwork or maybe even some greens/wips. But from other companies there will probably be loads of new alternative chaos dwarf models. Theres Sjoerds new sculpts coming out, a new range from Dwarf Tales (Volgars), scribors models and hopefully we will finally see Anno’s hobgoblin character.

the black dwarf:

well these rumors have been kicking around for at least 9 years my advise is dont wait for them sure fw may or may not do a model or 2 but dont expect more and definatly dont wait you will be dissapointed and you will miss out do what you want with what you got or could get but dont expect lovin from gw. besides most of there models have been absolute crapolla for ages wish it wasnt true but proof is in the pudding they have had enough time. what do you all think there waiting for my opinion chaos dwarfs=squats asking other manufactures is a better option they may just listen something gw cant and wont do please , please prove me wrong but ive waited far to long for one and life is to short to wait

Kera foehunter:

well i can’t Prove it !!!I’m also tried of the jerking around too

i might as well wait for a Pirate army !!

the black dwarf:

hey pirates now there be a army yellowbeard style :wink:

BilboBaggins:

well i can't  Prove it !!!I'm also tried of the jerking around too
i might as well wait for a Pirate army !!

Kera foehunter
You could always use your birthday present, Pirates of Sartosa.

Kera foehunter:

Well yes i could !! im just dropping hint to the Gw people that read this link

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m thinking that it will be roumors until the day I die. After that, in the next second, GW will release 5 CD books and 400 CD models. I just know it!

Border Reiver:

Doesn’t mean that won’t happen this year. Where was it in Alberta you live again?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m in High River. Come on down! :smiley:

KramDratta:

My heart says yay but my mind says nay.