[Archive] The New Slayer Brotherhood

BilboBaggins:

As people may know the original Slayer Brotherhood forum has gone the way of the dodo.

A few of the former members there decided to start again making a site for the fans of the Orange Haired Freaks of Nature (my term for them) the Slayers.

If you had a Slayer army, or like me still play them, or just want to see what another army does or can do head over to the New Slayer Brotherhood and look around. Join up and discuss the new fluff being created and how your favorite army does against the Slayers.

You don’t have to be a Slayer to join.

GRNDL:

Uhm, what are you talking about? Warhammer Online???

Update: nevermind.

Kera foehunter:

ita a web site !!the old slayerbrotherhood is gone so with some help we can get the new one going !! how stong are chaos dwarfs if there are no one to stand up to them??

you don’t have to be a slayer to join

Pyro Stick:

As people may know the original Slayer Brotherhood forum has gone the way of the dodo.

A few of the former members there decided to start again making a site for the fans of the Orange Haired Freaks of Nature (my term for them) the Slayers.

If you had a Slayer army, or like me still play them, or just want to see what another army does or can do head over to the New Slayer Brotherhood and look around. Join up and discuss the new fluff being created and how your favorite army does against the Slayers.

You don't have to be a Slayer to join.

BilboBaggins
What happened to the old forum?

Kera foehunter:

well the guy thunderer is in the military and had young ones
for 2 1/2 years or around this time site started  Thunderer was seen less and less on the site
so as all site the mod try to keep it going ,this work for around a year then the mod where
high school kids and where less seen.
so a few where left with no way to change the site !! no one to get a hold of
then   a guy name spinningpond try to keep it going found one of the kids then  he became a mod
but there no many changes he could do since he wasn’t a administer
then a guy  and spinningpond started the site up early this year
and you know the other he a member here but i leve his name out so he he don’t get hazed then about a month ago the site was gone !
so now we are looking for members
or stealing them

Pyro Stick:

I might as well join then and post pics of the few slayer models i have. All painted as chaos dwarfs lol.

BilboBaggins:

Chaos Dwarf Slayers, cool.

Kera foehunter:

yes that would be a cool figure

i can see orande hair would fit your cd army well

Willmark:

Lets of rebirth on various forums happening these days… :slight_smile:

BilboBaggins:

It seems that way.

And Kera and I seem to be posting a lot on two of the rebuilds.

Kera foehunter:

well the clue is people. When there a good people, they go out of there way to keep a good site open due to any problems that may happen to a site

many of the slayer at the brotherhood are dow player a few cd players too and some have there own site that promote

chaos dwarfs , dog of war , slayers and pirates, skaven

so it can be a win when site help each other!!

Grimstonefire:

What you really need is an advert in WoH #6:wink:

Something to consider.

Kera foehunter:

we might check that out Grims

BTW We are starting a painting contest !! this will be are first one !!!

so far it a single figure 20 mm or 25 mm only

the full rules will be done this Sunday

The Brain:

I think the site is cool. I signed up today I hope to have some pics of my Slayer army up tomorrow. It is cool that you guys have kept this thing going. The slayer army is awsome. It is a site to see all those orange haired loonies coming across the table. I find that the only people we don’e like the army is the guy that you beat with it.

Canix:

Nice something else to spur me in finishing my Chaos dwarf slayers ,i am painting them now :hat

Kera foehunter:

So does that mean the Slayer are next Canix

cool army for the kids !!!