[Archive] The Pleasure Posse (Necromunda)

Vasquez:

Well, then I got started on another project… This time it’s a Necromunda gang based on the daemonettes. I’ve always had something for the figures and I had to use them somehow - and since they don’t fit into my Witch Hunter army, this seemed like the perfect solution!

I’ve created a new gang - and it was a bit different as a Necromunda-virgin :wink:

Anyway, here’s the first picture of 6 out of my 7 Pleasure Seekers (gangers/mutants). By the 1st of September I’ll buy the figures for my Mistress (leader) and two Toxic Beauties (heavies) and later on I’ll need some ghouls (or…?) as Slaves (kinda like zombies)

two_heads_talking:

I LIKE what you’ve done. although I do think the bolters are a bit big and I don’t know many necromunda armies that start out with one bolter let alone that many… (sure a leader can get one, but you’ve stated your leader isn’t done yet)

Kera foehunter:

Vaz. Those are so frinkin cool

Vasquez:

Two_heads >> They count as laspistols… We only had bolters, but on the roster it’s laspistols :wink:

Kera >> Thank you very much :smiley:

AGPO:

Two_heads >> They count as laspistols... We only had bolters, but on the roster it's laspistols ;-)

Vasquez
Ah that makes a lot more sense, I wondered where the hell you were getting the points for them