[Archive] The Sorceress of the sea of woe

Kera foehunter:

Well here she is guys.��Ihave her done so what do you think�

Benjiman:

That armour is esquisitely impressive i must say, hats off to you mam

Grimstonefire:

Its looking very nice, a smooth conversion.

Only thing I would suggest is a final highlight on the edges of the armour.��That model has quite a few sharp edges on the shoulders/ back etc and a final highlight would really bring them out.

Those eyes really are menacing… :slight_smile:

BLOOD AXE:

VERY NICE!! I don’t think Ive EVER seen a female C before. Great work.

Canix:

Cool nice work she looks great:hat off keep up the good work

Pyro Stick:

Great work there. It was my slave that enabled you to do such an amazing paint job

Ghrask Dragh:

:hat off Kera

that mini turned out very nicely indeed, the eyes and face alltogether look great.

can’t wait to see more! :cheers

Father Grumpmas:

Very nice indeed - good to see the ladies getting their turn :cheers

Khan!:

Nice! As mentioned, the eyes look great. I particularly like the fairy she’s holding in her right hand. It looks so sad and shocked at the same time! I’m sure it knows of its soon-to-be-terrible fate (but in a funny way).

Kera foehunter:

thanks guys

grims thanks i had some one else tell me the same

pyro yes thanks for the slave . That is my first red ammor and lava base.The skin tones gave me the most problems. But i think i hit it .

PS here is the figure that i got the staff from i dont know what he is???

Canix:

Sharkbait

he he hes an empire mage:sick

BLOOD AXE:

Sharkbait
he he hes an empire mage:sick

Canix
I think he is an Empire Light Wizard from the old Talisman game, or one of those old GW board/miniature games. (maybe HeroQuest?)

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

didnt wd give loads of them away for free, it was the light wizards and some of the other ones

Kera foehunter:

well anyway his arms mine now * Kera laughts MMMMMuuuuhahahah.

Grimstonefire:

Was there any reason the sharks in there? Or just because he likes the look of that other arm? :slight_smile:

Lol.

Kera foehunter:

well the wizard was playing cards with the shark��and he did not have anything to beat a pair of fins so the wizard thew his hand in.��or i got a camera and was trying to do some cool pictures but i thought it be funny with the shark in it

torn:

really cool. not very often you see a female CD, i think ive only seen 1 before cant remember who did it. love the paintwork!

Kera foehunter:

Thanks torn im going to make some shieldmadens next

BLOOD AXE:

:slight_smile:

Well, at least it answers the age old question -if female Dwarves are bearded or not…at least female CHAOS Dwarves!:slight_smile:

Great model. I can’t wait to see more of your work.

Willmark:

well the wizard was playing cards with the shark and he did not have anything to beat a pair of fins so the wizard thew his hand in. or i got a camera and was trying to do some cool pictures but i thought it be funny with the shark in it

Kera foehunter
LOL :cheers