[Archive] The Stormchild's Trade Center

The Stormchild:

Hail!

I am a fairly new member here and thought that this would be the best place to inquire about certain modes.

The following models are the ones I’m interested in;

-Bull centaurs

-Blunderbusses

-Hobgoblins

-Sneaky gits

-Hobgoblin wolf riders

-An earth shaker cannon

In return for any of the following, I would be willing to trade one or two of these models (depending on how many models are being sent my way);

-Dragon Ogres x4

-Wood Elf Lord with Great Weapon

-Wood elf battalion (Partly assembled)

-Wood elf eternal guard

-Wood elf lord on stag

-Regiment of chaos warriors

-Bloodletters of Khorne

-Bloodthirster (With end of whip missing)

(Pictures further down in topic).

If you do wish to trade just send me a PM with a picture of the models and I shall reply accordingly.

After that we can exchange details so we can send the models off.

I shall get pictures up as soon as possible. I may add more miniatures for trade later on.

If you should wish to do a trade then just say your terms and we’ll get started.

International trades accepted.

Thank you for your time.

-Kit.

:hat off

Time of Madness:

Where are you from?

Do you have any trade references on other sites (bartertown or ebay etc?)

Time of Madness

The Stormchild:

I’m from good old misty Britain.
Well I haven’t done a trade before but I use ebay quite a lot.
I also have an account on Hand Of Hashut where I have tried looking for some bull centaurs and bulnderbusses.
I did however get some CD blunderbusses off ebay but I don’t want to have to pay the amount those sellers offer on ebay for bull centaurs.
So some sort of trade would be greatly appreciated.

The Stormchild:

Dragon Ogres:

The Stormchild:

Wood elf eternal guard + Wood Elf Lord with Great Weapon:

Ronshank:

I am interested and have sent a pm,

also it’s very expensive but the there still is a bull centaur that you can buy from GW it’s Thark the unstoppable from the blood bowl figurines and he goes for about $20 a pop so thats partly what affecting those prices, I have seen units go for above his cost each in a unit though, so something to know about.

The Stormchild:

I am interested and have sent a pm,

also it's very expensive but the there still is a bull centaur that you can buy from GW it's Thark the unstoppable from the blood bowl figurines and he goes for about $20 a pop so thats partly what affecting those prices, I have seen units go for above his cost each in a unit though, so something to know about.

Ronshank
Ah yes I have seen that figure.
I am thinking of getting him along with the rest of the CD blood bowl team so I can convert them.

The Stormchild:

Alright, here are the picture of the bloodletters, the bloodthirster, chaos warriors regiment and wood elf battalion.

Ronshank:

I’ve sent you a new pm with a pic (it’s also on my new army blog). I tried to buy an international registered mail post pack and they wouldn’t let me buy one apparently you pay for it as you go into the shop to post it. That I did not know.

The Stormchild:

I've sent you a new pm with a pic (it's also on my new army blog). I tried to buy an international registered mail post pack and they wouldn't let me buy one apparently you pay for it as you go into the shop to post it. That I did not know.

Ronshank
Neither did I.
I'm not sure how the royal mail post offices system works with posting items such as these.