[Archive] The Symbol of Hashut

Blue in VT:

Howdy all,

I was reading thru an old copy of White Dwarf last night…Issue 107… which includes stats and a description of the classic 3rd edition CD Xbowmen and Swivel gun.  Now one of the illustrations in this article shows a CD standard bearer and his banner clearly has what I have always considered the “symbol of Hashut” …check it out

I’ve always associated this symbol with the 4th ed and Big Hats.  The 3rd edition had no discussion of Hashut…CD were just like small Chaos Warriors that worshiped the 4 traditional Lords of Chaos…

…so…is anyone aware of the origin of this symbol?  Anyone know of other early examples of this symbol?  What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Blue

Thommy H:

That’s Khorne’s symbol.

Blue in VT:

Woops! youre right! my bad…go on about your business…

Blue

cornixt:

Khorne was into technology in those days, so it made sense for CDs to be associated with Him.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I just love the old art work! Reminds me of AD&D!

furrie:

Khorne was into technology in those days, so it made sense for CDs to be associated with Him.

cornixt
khorne is getting back into technology with the latest deamon book, with the bikes

Abecedar:

[/quote]

khorne is getting back into technology with the latest deamon book, with the bikes

furrie:

Abecedar
[/quote]

? Push Bikes  ?

Chico:

Woops! youre right!  my bad.....go on about your business....

Blue

Blue in VT
Silly Blue, no more pain killers for you :)

Yodrin:

Woops! youre right!  my bad.....go on about your business....

Blue

Blue in VT
Silly Blue, no more pain killers for you :)

Chico
LOL ;)

Blue in VT:

Ha ha, the sad thing is that I haven’t taken any of those weeks.

I’ll

Blame it in old age…:wink:

Cheers,

Blue

Kera foehunter:

its cool blue …you can hang out with me . I’ll still look up to you , only because i"m shorter than you :slight_smile:

BABIS:

this is the first time I realize that the symbol of Hashut is a incomplete Khorne icon…

cornixt:

I used to trim down Khorne transfers to use on my CDs.

BABIS:

I think it’s very ironic given the rivalry between Hashut and Khorne…