[Archive] the Tale of seven gamers

theblackmage:

So I though that rather than cluttering up the ideas and advice forum for conversion plans, and this place with pics, it seemed a much better plan to just do them together.

Dwarf bolt thrower 1

master rune of immolation

rune of penetration

The bolt thrower itself:

and the crew:

One thing I was thinking of dong was placing one of the big dragon head thingies from a chaos tank into the cannon barrel, and then the spear coming out of that thing’s mount for the enxt one, so any thoughts on that?

any comments/criticisms/death threats are apreciated (though the first two more than the third)

Kera foehunter:

so how many point are you going to play ??

Two Battlaloin boxes are a lot of money Heck im still on my first box set and i done alot of figures!!

well good luck !!the black mage

theblackmage:

I need to build up 2000 points, in four months… considering how it took me the same ammount of time to make a chaos army with no conversions in that time, well, just yikes.

the list I need has 40 warrior (well bodies) and 30 dwarf gunners, so it looked like a good plan to me:)

also, I need a runesmith with a floppy hat:cheers

Kera foehunter:

Well you better get started !!Great idea throw!!

furrie:

good luck, I hope you can finish it al on time.

theblackmage:

well, to start I guess, I’ve had this thing sitting on my painting desk since a week ago, and still haven’t done anything with it until today…

So, the first thing I’ve built is a bolt thrower, from a dwarf cannon. It’s probably not too good, but hey, I like it at least :cheers I plan to add a second one of these to my army pretty sharpish (as in as soon as I get the dwarf battalion)

so, my army currently stands at 85 points:

Dwarf bolt thrower

master rune of immolation

rune of penetration

The bolt thrower itself:

and the crew:

One thing I was thinking of dong was placing one of the big dragon head thingies from a chaos tank into the cannon barrel, and then the spear coming out of that thing’s mount for the enxt one, so any thoughts on that?

any comments/criticisms/death threats are apreciated (though the first two more than the third)