[Archive] The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019

TheGngrNoob:

Hello,

I wrote a blog post on my plan to make a multi-system army

I will be using this forum post to show how it is going so far

Cheers :cheers

Abecedar:

Welcome, and good luck with your endeavour.  
Doing cross-over points can be frustrating especially if you don’t play or know all the systems.

tjub:

Good luck with the project, and welcome aboard!

TheGngrNoob:

I have scribbled together some fluff on my multi-system Dwarf Lord. Background – Ahkalaz

Besides that I am looking at ways to convert my Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs to fit the image I have in my head. Adding curly beards is a must though!

Uther the unhinged:

Curly beards are of course essential lmho.

Great fluff by the way. Nicely done to fit t9a or AOS or KoW( I think)

Love the whispered voices and hubris.

Will the mini get a crown?

Admiral:

Excellent background! Would you please like to copy-paste the background story wholesale into a thread in the fluff section? Plus a link to your blog, of course.

TheGngrNoob:

Curly beards are of course essential lmho.

Great fluff by the way. Nicely done to fit t9a or AOS or  KoW( I think)
Love the whispered voices and hubris.
Will the mini get a crown?

Uther the unhinged
Thank you!
I am currently looking for a suitable miniature but I reckon so.

TheGngrNoob:

Excellent background! Would you please like to copy-paste the background story wholesale into a thread in the fluff section? Plus a link to your blog, of course.

Admiral
Thank you!

I shall sling a post over there

TheGngrNoob:

At long last we have an update

I said in January that I would convert some (Who would have thought toddlers take a lot of time?)

Well better late than never here is my first Abyssal Halfbreed converted into a Centaur

Here is a link to the Instagram picture until I figure out how to post on here: Login • Instagram

tjub:

Haha, they do? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool start of a project, this is really “CDO Old School” 10 years ago with TBFSP being the norm here. Great looking miniature so far, makes me a bit nostalgic for when I made my own first centaurs. :slight_smile:

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Nice work on the Mantic minis so far. I’ll be interested to see if you put a Mordheim warband together. :mask