[Archive] The weather in N.Y.?

Vasquez:

Hi all…

Just wondering if there are any chaos dwarfs from N.Y. or around there?

Since I’m going to N.Y. next week, and I can’t find out how the weather is over there… my iPhone tells me one thing and all the weather rapports tell me several other things… And as a woman, I really need to know what kinda clothes I should bring :wink:

Hope someone can help me with this “big” issue…

Groznit Goregut:

Hi all...

Since I'm going to N.Y. next week, and I can't find out how the weather is over there... my iPhone tells me one thing and all the weather rapports tell me several other things... And as a woman, I really need to know what kinda clothes I should bring ;-)

Hope someone can help me with this "big" issue...

Vasquez
I used to live in NY and have been looking at the weather lately. We have a swarm spell that is hitting most of the country. So, it is going to be in the 80's until around the 29th. There is going to be a cool spell that will hit and it will be around the 60's four at least 4 days.

You can go to www.weather.com and find out. It's the best place out there. It matches up with what I have been seeing, too.

Hope it helps.

GRNDL:

Well, here in Ontario, Canada, the weather is pretty damn warm. Sometimes a chill wind, sometimes a bit of rain, but mostly very warm. We’re getting highs of 10-20, even with rain.

Theory_Man:

Do you mean the city or the state?

I’m sort of in the middle of the state. Kind of chilly/windy today. Isolated T-storms on Friday, to be in the 80’s on Saturday. Isolated T-storms on Monday. Might snow next week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I’m Joking, hopefully…)

dedwrekka:

Hi all...

Since I'm going to N.Y. next week, and I can't find out how the weather is over there... my iPhone tells me one thing and all the weather rapports tell me several other things... And as a woman, I really need to know what kinda clothes I should bring ;-)

Hope someone can help me with this "big" issue...

Vasquez
It'll be raining Stock Brokers is the Dow Jones starts falling. So always bring an umbrella when going down wall street.

Willmark:

Yeah big question When you tell people you live in NY, the automatically assume you talk like you are from Brooklyn or like someone from the Sopranos… I happen to live 360 miles away from NYC, same state yet light years apart… I live closer to Canada then NYC…

Here in upstate is going to be in the 70’s.

GRNDL:

Here in upstate is going to be in the 70's.

Willmark
Whatever THAT means... Bell bottoms, long hair perhaps... Oh, you mean Farenheit... tsk tsk tsk. Oh you Americans and your quaint measuring systems. :)

cornixt:

Welcome back Vasquez! A woman trying to decide which clothes NOT to bring? I thought you always brought the whole lot?

Anyways, find the zip code of where you’ll be staying and you’ll get better results in the weather sites.

Vasquez:

First of all… Thanks y’all :slight_smile:

I’m beginning to see what might await me “over there”… Actually it’s just a tad warmer than here in Denmark, but pretty much the same, I think…

GRNDL >> Made me laugh… since I’m not used to the fahrenheit system either… actually thought about the centuries too, first time I saw the degrees in fahrenheit :stuck_out_tongue:

Cornixt >> Well, we do bring a lot… but since N.Y. is one of the fashion capitals of the world, I’m gonna need to bring home a lot more than I’m gonna take over there :wink:

Willmark:

Here in upstate is going to be in the 70's.

Willmark
Whatever THAT means... Bell bottoms, long hair perhaps... Oh, you mean Farenheit... tsk tsk tsk.  Oh you Americans and your quaint measuring systems. :)

GRNDL
I blame the UK and by extension you crazy canucks, at least we threw them outta here oh 200+ years back... :)

GRNDL:

Yeah, shortly after we burned the White House down…

I think we’re the only culture to do that…? :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’m not going to go off topic with THAT subject.

Its warm where I am. I had to turn the AC on today. Unbelievable…

Willmark:

Yep 70 here right now @8:37 AM, going to 85 today!