[Archive] the "Who are you?" photo thread

tjub:

Just read the “How tall are you?” thread, which is a bit odd I must say… :slight_smile:

But I got thinking who are the people behind the avatars, just out of curiosity!

Guess I have to start with my self…

Me and my gf last summer.

two_heads_talking:

I don’t have a photobucket or other place to upload my pics… :frowning: I have one of me and my 2 daughters taken by my wife about 6 years ago when we were going out trick or treating.)

GRNDL:

Not going to bother to post a photo. If you want to gaze upon my countenance, you can DL the Word of Hashut Issue #3:slight_smile:

@tjub

Ah hah, another brother of the Beard. /deep bow

Sojourn:

take a look-see over here

:slight_smile:

Maul:

Me and one of my cats (Fumbles-named after the Goblins Character). It was nicer weather back then.

furrie:

:)

Sojourn
mine are in there as well

Obsidian:

:)

Sojourn
mine are in there as well

furrie
Ditto.

tjub:

Ah, okej… I had no idea there already was a thread… :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I forgot about that thread. Still, I’m in WoH! I had shaved not long before it, mind…

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Yes if I could upload I would but with a new hread we can see all the newer members faces

AGPO:

Or they could just post in the old one…

Zanko:

That´s me, last summer in England - in the Cotswalls at an old roman villa!

Sojourn:

Or they could just post in the old one...

AGPO
yep, that's why I posted the link. just helping the mods out ;)

Swissdictator:

At my brother’s wedding in Italy with one of his wife’s coworkers (She works for EESA, he works at CERN)

Kera foehunter:

maul !!nice cat !!!

GRNDL:

@Kera

That’s a cat? I thought it was some kind of hairy growth sprouting out of his shoulder… Like an absorbed twin or something… Phew.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Me a few years ago, the beard squig is longer now about 10 - 12"

Helsreth:

Uzkul Werit, Nice shirt, is that a “Death on the Road” one?

I wear the pants in the relationship.

Actually, that’s one of my cousin’s mates in the dress, we were at my cousin’s 21st.

My hair’s probably a tad longer (being taken a few months ago) and the necklace I was wearing is gone.

two_heads_talking:

Perhaps a mod can combine both of these picture threads and then sticky it… for everyone to see and add to as they join…

slev:

Excellent plan. I need to find the time to post in this. I can’t do it from work on my breaks like I do with most of my CDO posts.